Reaction score
Sumo week....maybe white tom.

5Da64X2.jpg

ijdKs7x.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RomDiQC.jpg

If I'm not wrong, this is the one where some guy left his Batman in shower cubicle in gym and it got stolen. Nice to see a happy ending here but he was lucky the alleged thief quite silly. Just a gentle reminder not to leave your belongings lying around. Low crime doesn't mean no crime.

Reaction score
RomDiQC.jpg

If I'm not wrong, this is the one where some guy left his Batman in shower cubicle in gym and it got stolen. Nice to see a happy ending here but he was lucky the alleged thief quite silly. Just a gentle reminder not to leave your belongings lying around. Low crime doesn't mean no crime.

Picture got 4 guys, who is owner who is thief?

Icyhearts

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, no wonder the reaction haha! Yes I was referring to getting just the bracelet, since the SPB053 comes with the rubber strap de

Hmm so I shouldn't expect anything lower than around that pricing ah...

Yes gaoxing it's abit ex for me to stomach. Shall sit on the idea awhile longer.

Thank you both!

I think u referring to the bracelet only, GX referring to the watch + bracelet.

Gnomon selling original bracelet also around same price :

http://www.gnomonwatches.com/seiko-bracelet-for-prospex-sbdc051-053-055-059-ref-m01x331h0

Seiko Club SG FB most popular Sekio AD selling $298:

https://www.facebook.com/JTs-Fabulo...yA-Qx9MXHtjrta725PgYL2-Jr30FL0xcvxek6Ck-tPr4A

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
新加坡勞力士一直對外說它們沒有操控市場。。。其實他們一直都在玩弄市場。
我入手一隻挑多就夠了。。。以後要再入手就要從價格考慮了。沒買到其它款式也罷!

Poor me lucky to have bought one just before they play rolex game. Maybe will just own one tudor for my this life!

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks man.
look dam swee.
tempted but dont think i will get it in nea rfuture.

No more stocks already. Must go on waiting list. Might as well forget it. I saw many people wearing can see the scratches are so much visible. Cringeworthy.

aurorama

Reaction score
Maybe you can try strapcode... they have a wide range of bracelet... suitable for most watches... 😁

Ohhhhh, no wonder the reaction haha! Yes I was referring to getting just the bracelet, since the SPB053 comes with the rubber strap de

Hmm so I shouldn't expect anything lower than around that pricing ah...

Yes gaoxing it's abit ex for me to stomach. Shall sit on the idea awhile longer.

Thank you both!

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
No more stocks already. Must go on waiting list. Might as well forget it. I saw many people wearing can see the scratches are so much visible. Cringeworthy.

got a point...
but some ppl like rugged . so the scratches give it more character ;)

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You wear a watch and inevitably, it gets scratches. It's just a watch no need to baby it.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RomDiQC.jpg

Got link to read how the "trap" was set? :s11:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got link to read how the "trap" was set? :s11:

Probably register strong interest to buy lor.

Not sure, noticed a lot of people ask but no answer. It's also fine, if my watch is ever stolen maybe still got trump card in pocket that could be used haha.

wanabfit

Master Member
Reaction score
Poor me lucky to have bought one just before they play rolex game. Maybe will just own one tudor for my this life!

The other standard black bay models r still common, its just the BB58 which ran out of stock island wide

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where else I can find the Speedy Tuesday 2012? other than carousell and chrono24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.