Surface Pro 6 (Stand out from the ordinary)

minamikaze

Reaction score
Was looking forward to USB type C charging. This would make traveling with it even more convenient, as I can do with one less charger. Ah well.
Massive surface pro fan here, but guess I won't be upgrading from my Pro 4 for this one.

bitwise

Reaction score
I guess that is why the reveal was such a small event.

Strong rumors about major redesign for next year. Also coinciding with the now mythical Surface phone "Andromeda" launch.

I think it's just MS way to still get dollars from 2018 holiday season.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like the matte black but no usb-c.

em1812

Reaction score
I've loved using my Pro 4 the last 2+ years, and this one looks reeeeally tempting. Now that they don't have the M3 as the "base" model, I wonder if the better spec models will become cheaper to get when compared to the Pro 4 and 5.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can we both charge and transfer data using a USB C port? sorry not familiar that's why asking.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can we both charge and transfer data using a USB C port? sorry not familiar that's why asking.
Can. My mi notebook air does just that. Even the MacBook pro does that too. Only the surface doesn't have a USB C port.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can. My mi notebook air does just that. Even the MacBook pro does that too. Only the surface doesn't have a USB C port.

hmm then very strange. maybe they have some contractual agreement with the power-supply interface and have to flush out those components.

ValiantWolf19

Reaction score
Was at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk today and was told Singapore wont be launching until next year. Any one planning to get one soon? If yes what’s a good source?

Reaction score
I guess that is why the reveal was such a small event.

Strong rumors about major redesign for next year. Also coinciding with the now mythical Surface phone "Andromeda" launch.

I think it's just MS way to still get dollars from 2018 holiday season.

MS thinks they are iphone 7 and 8.
Have bought surface pro n surface pro 4 at launch from US. And stopped. There are usually firmware issues with display n not too minor.

hittoxlj

Reaction score
Was at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk today and was told Singapore wont be launching until next year. Any one planning to get one soon? If yes what’s a good source?

woah so other country selling new models except SG?! this is lame.

Rickosw

Reaction score
woah so other country selling new models except SG?! this is lame.

Sinkie will never be the first wave of initial release (10 countries), your best hope is we can be on the second wave

does anyone still remember how long it took for Surface Pro 4 /5 to reach Sinkie?

that could be some clue

PowerBB

Master Member
Reaction score
apparently all the youtube reviewers say the new SP6 have improved battery ... some say by 1 hour :s13:

Initially it took abt 3+ hr to charge it to full. Now, after a yr, it takes abt 2+’hr to charge full. Don’t tell me the battery obsolete so fast!.
I m disappointed with this so called premium product.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.