samsung pay

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a kfc 2 pc meal for dinner.
Sadly that $2 set is without coleslaw, Comes with mash potato and a drink though.

$2....got 2 pcs chicken is already worth it....go pasar malam also can't find..the bonus of drinks and mashed potato is extra value added service...

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
$2....got 2 pcs chicken is already worth it....go pasar malam also can't find..the bonus of drinks and mashed potato is extra value added service...

Yah lah, not complaining just that the value stated in the app(in terms of savings) is equilavent of their regular 2 pc meal with everything.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah lah, not complaining just that the value stated in the app(in terms of savings) is equilavent of their regular 2 pc meal with everything.

for $2, why care what they advertised the original price is. just queue and buy.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day for the $2 kfc promo, told to me by kfc staff. buy buy buy!

Was stated 16 Nov or while stocks last, up to the first 8000 redemptions. So fast they know will hit 8000 tomorrow?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kfc promo $2 meal already not in samsung promotion list on app

Last edited:

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now I went to Esso petrol station, use my Galaxy watch with samsung pay....dunno how to use, cashier must key in something before I tap watch? Tap at Speedpass area? In the end cannot pay....damn no face....lol

Jazzbie

Reaction score
Just now I went to Esso petrol station, use my Galaxy watch with samsung pay....dunno how to use, cashier must key in something before I tap watch? Tap at Speedpass area? In the end cannot pay....damn no face....lol
Isn't it like paywave? When using phone I'll just say paywave and tap with phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.