Samsung Galaxy Watch

ahber79

Reaction score
So it's available up buy off the shelf now? Or have to wait?

Tomorrow is official launch day. Can buy off the shelf from SES and other electronic stores tomorrow.

Those that bought recently got it from third party sellers.

PPkiller

Reaction score
Qoo10, pre order local set from distributor with free wireless charger
348 after 50 Qoo10 coupon

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is official launch day. Can buy off the shelf from SES and other electronic stores tomorrow.

Those that bought recently got it from third party sellers.

Not really third party sellers, but just exclusive retailers. They get stocks from distributors like A-mobile. Hence, it will be a local warranty set.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
375 for 46mm where to get ah ? Can pm me also pls

Sent from S8+ using GAGT
No need to pm here and there lah lol. Just give those shops like Mobile Square, Red white mobile, Kasia mobile, Mobile Hardware or Hi-tech mobile a call and u will know the street price.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to pm here and there lah lol. Just give those shops like Mobile Square, Red white mobile, Kasia mobile, Mobile Hardware or Hi-tech mobile a call and u will know the street price.
Just pm them as they by right cannot start selling.

royalmage

Reaction score
375 cannot find eh on q10, cheapest was I think 398 with no coupon

Sent from S8+ using GAGT

wormee

Reaction score
A-Mobile listed price for 42mm is $399. Plus delivery 5.99 unless you are Q Prime member.

RRP for the 42mm is $398 and tomorrow is the launch date. I would use the $1 and the delivery to walk into a SES and buy off the shelf with a original Samsung warranty card.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
A-Mobile listed price for 42mm is $399. Plus delivery 5.99 unless you are Q Prime member.

RRP for the 42mm is $398 and tomorrow is the launch date. I would use the $1 and the delivery to walk into a SES and buy off the shelf with a original Samsung warranty card.
What is original Samsung warranty card?? Nowadays just scan the receipt and upload to Samsung Singapore while registering for warranty online.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am not prime member but still get free delivery...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

wormee

Reaction score
What is original Samsung warranty card?? Nowadays just scan the receipt and upload to Samsung Singapore while registering for warranty online.

When I inquire with Samsung Singapore, they claimed that A-Mobile is not official Samsung Authorised dealer and do not recommend buying from them.

I know that can scan receipt and upload to register for warranty. You can also do it through Samsung Members app if you own a Samsung phone or tablet.

Can someone who got from A-Mobile confirm the ability to register for warranty by Samsung Singapore?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
When I inquire with Samsung Singapore, they claimed that A-Mobile is not official Samsung Authorised dealer and do not recommend buying from them.

I know that can scan receipt and upload to register for warranty. You can also do it through Samsung Members app if you own a Samsung phone or tablet.

Can someone who got from A-Mobile confirm the ability to register for warranty by Samsung Singapore?

Hahaha... they will tell you that for sure. It's up to u to decide. I bought a Samsung wireless charging pad from Challenger and "A-mobile" sticker is on on the packaging. So what do you think? :s13:

wormee

Reaction score
Hahaha... they will tell you that for sure. It's up to u to decide. I bought a Samsung wireless charging pad from Challenger and "A-mobile" sticker is on on the packaging. So what do you think? :s13:

Haha. I get you bro.

I also would think so cos they want you to buy from them rather than other retailers. But looking at it, it could be true as usually authorised retailers are not allowed to sell products below RRP set by the distributors. In this case, that could be the reason why A-Mobile priced it a dollar higher.

Cheers!

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Srsly wherever is cheap we buy . As long as local set sure got warranty

So far 46 mm 365, 42 mm 330. Price might drop more when the date is nearer to release date

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I can pretty confirm those cso know nothing about A-mobile. Only those who know will know

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.