EDMW Knife Collectors

bloozshop

Reaction score
Can anyone share the website or transshipper that is able to send these knives to SG? VPost just ignored my query

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah also wanting to buy some pocket knives. Legal and probably selling in sg, but trying to get at cheaper price.

Rock-kun

Reaction score
Just buy local and be done with it.

Not worth worrying about possible confiscation or additional shipping fees.

Many of the resellers and distributors here are generally open to bringing in models they do not stock on a one-time basis if you purchase a number of pieces from them.

For example, the local distributor for Victorinox actually brought in all the 111mm models I asked for as a special order without any additional charges.

Similarly, BlackTactical brought in many un-stocked Schrade models when I asked about the possibility of a special order. They can do so because they are the distributor for Schrade.

Lastly, another physical shop I frequent has brought in a number of Spyderco and CRKT models at my request.

But of course please be realistic. They cannot provide this special service if you're just buying one or two pieces. When i made these requests, I usually have a list of more than 5 models that I have in mind.

hetong93

Reaction score
Can anyone share the website or transshipper that is able to send these knives to SG? VPost just ignored my query

Yeah also wanting to buy some pocket knives. Legal and probably selling in sg, but trying to get at cheaper price.

Websites that ship knives to Singapore: Knifecenter, DLT trading, knifeworks. These websites are great websites for knives. Knifecenter ships knives starting from 14usd by USPS(Singpost for Singapore part). DLT trading ships knives starting from 20usd by Fedex. Knifeworks ships knives starting around 23 usd by USPS. You can find almost all the current production knives in here. Moreover, they have some amazing websites exclusive knife that you cannot find in Singapore.

Websites that provide knife shipping service: Comgateway. They can ship up to 3.75 inches for blade length. Higher than this you need to contact them for confirmation.

BTW, which model are you looking for? Some brands have a reasonable price at our local shop. Like Ruike, 200SGD+ Zero tolerance, 200SGD+ Benchmade, 200SGD+ We knife, Chris Reeve knife. But some brands like Spyderco and most of cheap knives, the price difference is huge. As a customer, I would not pay for the extra money just because they are the only one sell in local shop. Even at the USA price, the seller has a very huge profit at least more than 20% of the price.

bloozshop

Reaction score
Websites that ship knives to Singapore: Knifecenter, DLT trading, knifeworks. These websites are great websites for knives. Knifecenter ships knives starting from 14usd by USPS(Singpost for Singapore part). DLT trading ships knives starting from 20usd by Fedex. Knifeworks ships knives starting around 23 usd by USPS. You can find almost all the current production knives in here. Moreover, they have some amazing websites exclusive knife that you cannot find in Singapore.

Websites that provide knife shipping service: Comgateway. They can ship up to 3.75 inches for blade length. Higher than this you need to contact them for confirmation.

BTW, which model are you looking for? Some brands have a reasonable price at our local shop. Like Ruike, 200SGD+ Zero tolerance, 200SGD+ Benchmade, 200SGD+ We knife, Chris Reeve knife. But some brands like Spyderco and most of cheap knives, the price difference is huge. As a customer, I would not pay for the extra money just because they are the only one sell in local shop. Even at the USA price, the seller has a very huge profit at least more than 20% of the price.

Thanks for the advice bro

I’m just starting out but it’s not for collection but for camping usage in Malaysia (I’m writing into customs and SPF on how to “walk” this across Woodlands checkpoint).
Some that caught my eye is the Mora , Cold steel , Becker bk2

I’m focusing on wood handles if possible and carbon steel. Blade length below 10inches for portability

hetong93

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice bro

I’m just starting out but it’s not for collection but for camping usage in Malaysia (I’m writing into customs and SPF on how to “walk” this across Woodlands checkpoint).
Some that caught my eye is the Mora , Cold steel , Becker bk2

I’m focusing on wood handles if possible and carbon steel. Blade length below 10inches for portability

Oh, I see. I am not into fixed blade. But normally at this price range, local shop tend to have higher price. But consider the shipping cost is not small from USA. So it is better to check. But overall I think Mora is good choice for camping usage

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Here's a used santoku by Kanesho for sale. Blue steel (aogami) core, soft iron laminate. Shows patina, some rust spots, wear and tear like a properly used tool. With some effort you could probably make it look almost new, and if you use a King #800 grit stone, you could possibly get the kasumi finish at the edge to show. Comes with custom made 5000 yo antiqued bog oak, european ash and nickel spacers.

Asking for only $250. OR $300 if you want a saya included.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/kanesho-aogami-blue-steel-santoku-custom-handle-187990781/

KqKoZgR.jpg

Thank you.

STill available - $300. And it now includes a nice kasumi finish, and a fresh edge of Japanese natural stones.

And pics of the knife with the kasumi finish (yass).

nEwMeQU.jpg

T2ulboI.jpg

Only $300 for this custom handled kanesho aogami santoku! Kasumi was applied using a shobudani stone.

Last edited:

hetong93

Reaction score
Planning to sell my Shirogorov F95NL and Hati R

Plan to sell my Shirogorov F95NL (850 SGD) and Hati R (1050 SGD), in mint condition, both just cut 1 paper, 1 meal (bugger for F95NL and steak Hati R) and 1 apple, cleaned with isopropyl alcohol after use. Let me know if you have interest.

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a Victorinox Evolution S14 locally?

It will be the perfect complement to my existing SuperTinker due to tis slightly smaller size.

Vanitto

Reaction score
Has anyone bought from Benchmade directly before?

I'm looking to get a customized Benchmade knife for Christmas, I've bought from knifecenter before with no problems, but the thing is Benchmade doesn't ship to Singapore. So has anyone bought from Benchmade directly and what shipping service did you use? Thanks. :s13:

eternalxiii

Master Member
Reaction score
Selling my Legolas Hunting Knives (The Hobbit). Bought for around $400 from Caesars last year. In very good condition, except that I lost the box.

Serious buyers, please pm me to negotiate price.

UC3001a_35088.1413920671.1280.1280__72143.1438033059.380.380.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.