AUG 2018 PUNGGOL POINT WOODS/COVE

Ga Li Kong

Reaction score
My q number is 90x under the 5-rm catergory... guess I will have to try again

WoDeMaYa

Reaction score
Hello! My number is 29X in the 5 room category too. Will there be a chance to get high level units? Glad to meet potential neighbours here

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

piscesfan

Reaction score
which project should i choose for 5 room? Wood or Cove? Cove got potential sea view but Wood is nearer to MRT. Dilemma

Dragonia

Reaction score
punggol bto 4 rm and 3rm facing heritage trails have no lift, only staircase... WTH....

Greendaises

Reaction score
Yeah. Was thinking it's a good idea but wondering if any cons. Just in case anything happen, won't lose too much of down payment also

5 percent paid first during signing of lease. Another 5% is during key collection. Good in a sense hat you can better plan out your finances.

skizzer

Reaction score
Still can UTurn Ma 😅

Personally, I feel like there’s prob some negative effect la. But honestly I dunnoe if it will be significant or not. I’m pretty sure u ll not be able to find any major studies from govt side that tell u anything negative about this, if not they gotta vacate the entire punggol area.

So it’s rly a risk bet that one has to assess n undertake if one decides to stay in punggol north area. (Not just this project becoz I’m prettt sure the entire punggol north area ll be affected by the pasir gudang thing rather than just the sea front project).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.