Jabra Elite Active 65t

greatgreenman

Reaction score
Does anyone own a pair? I've been reading up about it a lot and they look really good. I'm using Jaybird X3 right now but I find the "sport" fit uncomfortable for workouts, and the regular fit annoying with the dangling cable.

gila-monster

Reaction score
Does anyone own a pair? I've been reading up about it a lot and they look really good. I'm using Jaybird X3 right now but I find the "sport" fit uncomfortable for workouts, and the regular fit annoying with the dangling cable.

Active 65T feels good and sounded great. Why not test it yourself since some stores allow you to try them on? Without the cables dangling behind definitely makes running a lot more enjoyable.:D

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
when i place one side of the earpiece on the table the music auto discount
quite annoying

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
If u take out right ear... it will auto pause.. download the app to disable that. This pair is good but I face frequent after 2nd day usage and long time wear not comfortable as well

kordea

Reaction score
How good is this set against its quite costly value? Have been thinking for awhile now and I think Jabra does decently in terms of audio especially in 'active lifestyle' headsets

greatgreenman

Reaction score
How good is this set against its quite costly value? Have been thinking for awhile now and I think Jabra does decently in terms of audio especially in 'active lifestyle' headsets

Based on reviews, it's widely considered to be one of the best, if not the best pair of true wireless earbuds on the market right now.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Yes it is one of the better true wireless earbuds in the market. Comfortable fit, exciting audio quality. Don't fancy the casing though, it doesn't stand properly and the earbuds risk falling out if the case is open.

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Was using Jaybird X3, didn’t like the quality and feel.
Changed to AirPod, not bad but sound quality can be better
Using Jabra elite now. Highly recommended. Look good and sound good.

boompipi

Reaction score
Should be available in challenger, connectit, stereo. But not sure whether does SG has the elite active full black model.

The black really looks great but unfortunately I can't seem to find them in stores. According to stereo, local black will come in later... but dunno when. Sianz!:(

haojie91

Reaction score
Singtelshop selling it at $238. Probably the cheapest u can get from retail

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.