Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mata always scores crucial goal and I notice we play more fluent when he came on

vickyboi

Reaction score
might as well attack from now on since we cant defend for shiet. see the diff vickyboi? duh
Dude... seriously? How old are you? And don't you understand the meaning of adjusting to circumstances? We were two nil down and throwing the sink at them.

Christ......

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team who finished the match today should start the next game. That means Romelu on the wing and Sanchez at CF. Keep the momentum going!

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong martial since jan, sanchez since march.

Ever since Sanchez came, martial too dropped till every wingers off form. Today second half we playing with no formation, can't even tell who was playing striker with so much fluidity

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only sat on my armchair watching the match and i’m exhausted! Bloody hell :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he was all over midfield. i think thats his best role. run the show from center of the park, not on the wings.

Becaue he works hard for the team

Mata actually should be playing more often than Lingard or Martial...

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and why should we not start throwing the sink at weaker opponents from the start instead of trying to defend based on your logic? Cannot argue but want to play age game now ah? so how old are you? :s8:

Dude... seriously? How old are you? And don't you understand the meaning of adjusting to circumstances? We were two nil down and throwing the sink at them.

Christ......

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score

Christ......

Against team like Newcastle.. We should be throwing sink, toilet brush, sponge and all right from the start.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Against team like Newcastle.. We should be throwing sink, toilet brush, sponge and all right from the start.

And Shinji Kagawa should visit toilet more often to brush, floss, mouthwash his teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.