Samsung Galaxy Watch

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u think LTE version worth to wait or this wifi version is enough?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
with phone function update will later than non LTE

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2j33dzt.jpg

46mm is a good size man...but the silver colour looks very dull leh....waiting for rose gold version....

Or at least black like the gear s3 frontier.

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
looks like almost can't get the screen protector locally, only online which will take few days. or anyone have lobang to get it cheap here? $38 is too ex liao.

btw, i got mine from Qoo10. the only silver for the 46mm looks bigger than my S3 Frontier, colour effect i think...

nuscape

Reaction score
Is it true singtel & m1 are no longer offering e-sim and left with Starhub? And potentiality LTE version will not be available in SG due to this? I was told by Samsung staff at SES.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
I think SingTel should continue have esim and m1 and Starhub may start exploring the use of esim? The new iPhone XS and XS Max have one esim slot and the Apple Watch 4 LTE also uses esim. Would be strange if all 3 main telcos give up esim.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno using GAGT

ellfire15

Reaction score
Precisely, pasting screen protector isn't really necessary for watch. Do you paste any protector on ur current watch lol.

Actually I also find it weird to paste sp for watches, but 1st time getting smart watch so not sure it's as vulnerable as Hp or not.. lol

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually....if no sp fine...the watch face won't get scratch so easy...but more like the bezel is the victim...my bezel have few scratches due to careless and sometimes people bang at me...but watch face is suprisingly no damage at all.

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I also find it weird to paste sp for watches, but 1st time getting smart watch so not sure it's as vulnerable as Hp or not.. lol
Galaxy Watch use Gorilla Glass DX+ so it should be more durable and scratch resistance. To me smart watch is just an gadget for 2 years coz by then the battery in Galaxy Watch should be dead lol. My current watch cost more than Galaxy Watch and there are scratches everywhere hahaha... Most importantly, use it to the fullest and enjoy it!!

ellfire15

Reaction score
so your gshock and fitbit , do u put screen protector??

Nope, the screen is not made of glass. I don't know to laugh at you or pissed with you.. It's like you comparing the Note 9 now with the Nokia 3210.. Which one no matter how rough you are the screen not easy to crack and the other you risk break the glass if you drop on floor without protection...

Hmm... Or you are too young to know Nokia 3210 ever existed.. lol

Last edited:

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, the screen is not made of glass. I don't know to laugh at you or pissed with you.. It's like you comparing the Note 9 now with the Nokia 3210.. Which one no matter how rough you are the screen not easy to crack and the other you risk break the glass if you drop on floor without protection...

Hmm... Or you are too young to know Nokia 3210 ever existed.. lol

Tsk tsk. Ask u one question u get personal.

Can... i get personal with you, u hairless piece of shi!t...limpeh use pager u still swimming in your father's nuts...knn

U put the watch in the box and carry around better...dumbass....gshock not made of glass...tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:

ellfire15

Reaction score
Tsk tsk. Ask u one question u get personal.

Can... i get personal with you, u hairless piece of shi!t...limpeh use pager u still swimming in your father's nuts...knn

U put the watch in the box and carry around better...dumbass....gshock not made of glass...tsk tsk tsk

I'm sorry if I pissed you off for getting too personal.. Mayb I'm too sensitive, but yr question looks too sarcastic... I apologize if your intention is actually trying to tell me hack care worrying too much on protecting it but to enjoy using it to the fullest instead..

Btw, I'm not some cao geena... we might even the same age gap... peace!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.