Apple Watch Series 4

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gHbxSuJ.jpg

With the Hermes indigo Bleu stripe

Looks dam nice!

I am slowly growing to like the silver SS as well :)! This is esp so when paired with the leather straps. Also, note that the strap lugs are typically silver SS also. As such, if you look closely on the gold SS with the leather strap, the are actually 2 tones between the gold watch and the silver lug on the strap - minor but could be a big deal to some.

Yeah, the silver SS is super good. Welcome to the SS club! :s12:

imagine theres is a knock off version of the hermes leather strap. lol

Well, genuine leather and knock-off leather is a huge difference.

It’s my own Hermes watch bought from Apple Orchard. Not demo set.
They actually let me try all types of Hermes straps before I buy.
I also tried the gold ss to compare. The staff there quite friendly.
As I have stated previously in my post, ss gold was initially my first choice until when I realised how gorgeous the Hermes one look on my wrist (at least to me, lol). That’s when I immediately cancel the ss gold.

Nice buy for that Hermes Watch! :s12:

6rHTwsz.jpg

SS gold tried at Apple Orchard

The band makes it look ugly I feel. :(

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 44mm SS with white sport band as at 7+am this morning already arrived in SG with clearance completed. I suppose tomorrow should receive it.

But my wife’s 40mm gold aluminium with pink sport band still under ‘processing’, CC also not deducted yet.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I’d use that band only for sports— imo everything else this gold watch needs another band. Also the Color in this pic is washed out, the real band is not white

Its with stone sports band, not white.
It is still better to try it personally at Apple Orchard to have a more accurate gauge.

Last edited:

mackie8

Reaction score
I never see gold ss 44mm for pickup haha...

Even in US now no stock for SS...
I dont think my SS gold will come earlier than 15Oct....if it comes before 22Oct im already lucky... haha
I saw in macrumors there are some SS orders for Oct 8 but pushed to a later date...

The SB 40mm Milanese since yesterday alr though

Haven heard of gold SS restocking yet either

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Apple Order Status service is extremely busy right now.

Did anyone get the above error when trying to check on order status? Must be processing a huge batch of delivery after the golden week holiday in China!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.