Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried90

Reaction score
OK, I will do that but I'm worried about my job, how should I inform my boss as the LS I'm very sure that they will call to my office sooner or later can you advise me

TBH, its your call how u want to relate the story to your Company. For them to call, its only a matter of time.

Have to bite thru it and if u r nt comfy to tell the truth to your company, den twist it. Im just NOK and theres this persistent local AL that is still calling my hb office, my office, home n mobile everyday. Best part is we cleared everything n this idiot squeezing us like Cash Cow.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Guys anyone been down to jb for loan from their "LML" before ?

Earlier on Sept I received msg that they do loan and Singaporean is allowed to get big amount . So I went down to thier office at JB . Go there as expected .. they only offer in rm and sgd .. and they go by deferment type of loan .. 4000rm take back 3200 . 800 to defer per month or clear 4040 . Now I'm due and late 1 day . They told me 5% per day .. PER DAy So rm 200 per late day .. guys advice on what I can do as I'm not sure if they are legal .. but they have an office and I sign for some forms.

Good luck...how come u go to JB to take loan..

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Isn’t it what I advised her as well? Duh[/QUOTE

It wasn't a reference to you . I click Reply it quoted yours and I agreed with you . You don't have to be a child buddy . I have never step on you so I kindly hope you don't step on my tail. Thank you

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi All, this is the first time in my life I borrowed to LS as in the beginning I thought that it was licensed moneylender as when I made enquiry they told me that it's licensed moneylender but now they improving the service whereby you can submit all your documents online. It has been few months I payment to them no issue, but as time goes by I need to loan more as I don't have money anymore to pay, after that this person told me that he can loan out up to 6k for me so that I can pay all my debt to other LS and I just stick to 1, in the end he cheated me he transferred money to my account without my consent 700 and the next day he msg me that he transferred the money already but that one is for trial loan first, I told him that I don't want that amount Im didn't request for that and why u transferred the money without my consent, so I want to return it and he gave me the account number and I transferred back to him, after few minutes he told me that he wants another 2k as I broke the contract which is i Never had agreement for this. And started to threaten me and called my husband and my home number, my husband got a shock and I kena big time, and he direct me to make police report and we went together and made report, and he started to send us the burning house video and all those scary threaten and also threaten me will make me lose my job, now I don't know what to do, as all the 5 LS that I borrowed started to call me ask for money, but I don't have money anymore and my bank account is now under police investigation. Please kindly advise me what I should do now?

Thank you

Close ur bank account, change ur number, install cctv, it’s best to tell ur boss the truth but also, if not u can just tell them it’s a scam etc....do inform ur NOK, and company and whatever info they have on u first so u can protect urself...hang in there...

Remember don’t pay anymore....it’s an endless cycle once u get involved with LS....doesn’t matter how Long they had been nice to u....in the end all also revealed their true colours......the one giving me problem also been nice to me in the past when I cleared reguarly, recently start pattern transfer without consent then I realise that things can’t be solved nicely again I just stop replying and paying.....

Last edited:

lonewolf909

Reaction score

Earlier on Sept I received msg that they do loan and Singaporean is allowed to get big amount . So I went down to thier office at JB . Go there as expected .. they only offer in rm and sgd .. and they go by deferment type of loan .. 4000rm take back 3200 . 800 to defer per month or clear 4040 . Now I'm due and late 1 day . They told me 5% per day .. PER DAy So rm 200 per late day .. guys advice on what I can do as I'm not sure if they are legal .. but they have an office and I sign for some forms.

Those are not legal ones . In Malaysia even Illegal has office there . Stop paying since they are for an astronomical amount and defer . Get your life back don't make the same mistake . As a matter of fact refrain from taking from legal ones and if you taking from legal one ensure you're able to repay promptly . Cheers

Zane601000

Reaction score
Bro this 1 really cut throat..ROM oso scratch head to help.. I oso got msg n talk to the lady on the phone.. She give add city square jb lvl25..Alamak bro your situation go out tiger den but enter lion cage.. I hope you get out of this sticky situations..

Zane601000

Reaction score
Those are not legal ones . In Malaysia even Illegal has office there . Stop paying since they are for an astronomical amount and defer . Get your life back don't make the same mistake . As a matter of fact refrain from taking from legal ones and if you taking from legal one ensure you're able to repay promptly . Cheers
I don't advertise for lml.. But that should b our last after that then don't do any borrowing.. Lml still under gov watch so can control them but beyond that it's out of their control.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jb? Even if they are legit, they are not govern by sg law

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Ooohhh.... old cow

Dude what is your issue really ? Stop being a keyboard warrior if you're a coward and grow up with your mummy combing your hair until Uni is not my problem . Now be amicable when talking around here and if you seriously have issue with me let's meet up lim kopi no issue for me . I'd like to see supposedly gung ho people in person . Unlike you I am very clear on things and my life . Stop being a child and if I ever step on your tail which I highly doubt so ? Hey I apologise and man enough to give you the first handshake . Cheers

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Mine too. But din let my guard down cus they may pounce anytime.

Don't care about them . Enjoy life . Make a police report , install CCTV if you want and proceed with your life and don't repeat same mistake . Even their runners are debtors who are now thinking 1001 times before going up your place . Don't let criminal rent your headspace

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I don't advertise for lml.. But that should b our last after that then don't do any borrowing.. Lml still under gov watch so can control them but beyond that it's out of their control.
Lml more problem they can show up at Ur office and home.the only license money lender I can recommend is cashmart...more room for negotiation ...I blacklist those at tanjong pagar Chinatown peace center etc..they behave like gangster ccb

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Malayasian Al more hiong.good luck to u..

Stupidme!

Reaction score
Close ur bank account, change ur number, install cctv, it’s best to tell ur boss the truth but also, if not u can just tell them it’s a scam etc....do inform ur NOK, and company and whatever info they have on u first so u can protect urself...hang in there...

Remember don’t pay anymore....it’s an endless cycle once u get involved with LS....doesn’t matter how Long they had been nice to u....in the end all also revealed their true colours......the one giving me problem also been nice to me in the past when I cleared reguarly, recently start pattern transfer without consent then I realise that things can’t be solved nicely again I just stop replying and paying.....

Thank you so much everyone for your encouragement and advise really appreciated.. Tomorrow I have appointment with my IO.. Now I'm trying hard to pull my strength to inform my company.. I hope I don't lose my job.. Thanks again everyone

Zane601000

Reaction score
Lml more problem they can show up at Ur office and home.the only license money lender I can recommend is cashmart...more room for negotiation ...I blacklist those at tanjong pagar Chinatown peace center etc..they behave like gangster ccb
Agree with you on that lml on the locations lol.... Atleast better than uml if these lml start harassing we can report to police or complain ROM..theres places for us to turn..

Reaction score

They say till them promising .. and at that time I was fearful about my al ..
They still tell me cfm can get big amount and interest rate 1% .. go down alr the person tell me that one thier telemarketer .. anyhow say only .. but I'm quite sure that guy is the boss and he talking cock ..

Reaction score

Just afraid that I might have problem with the law .. as I have sign the papers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.