Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane601000

Reaction score
I do counselling bro.. The small ones I clear my biggest is 2500..but your lml the counsellor can help easily even the paikia oso np..uml bro u take from JB I hope they dun **..
Somemore these lml will pressure us to the point we desperate n no where to turn other than uml their left pocket **.. I hope ppl who owe lml.. Pls don't b pressured by these pp.. The debt collector follow same pattern to paiseh u no matter Wat there's help.. What's the difference with uml.. Call police they run.. Report ROM lml company start to discuss with u if cornered talk to volunteers but b prepared you're paying extra 100% for loan beg better at least there's fullstop..

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys anyone been down to jb for loan from their "LML" before ?

Earlier on Sept I received msg that they do loan and Singaporean is allowed to get big amount . So I went down to thier office at JB . Go there as expected .. they only offer in rm and sgd .. and they go by deferment type of loan .. 4000rm take back 3200 . 800 to defer per month or clear 4040 . Now I'm due and late 1 day . They told me 5% per day .. PER DAy So rm 200 per late day .. guys advice on what I can do as I'm not sure if they are legal .. but they have an office and I sign for some forms.

You are the Champion.
Go over Malaysia borrow from Ah Long.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Somemore these lml will pressure us to the point we desperate n no where to turn other than uml their left pocket **.. I hope ppl who owe lml.. Pls don't b pressured by these pp.. The debt collector follow same pattern to paiseh u no matter Wat there's help.. What's the difference with uml.. Call police they run.. Report ROM lml company start to discuss with u if cornered talk to volunteers but b prepared you're paying extra 100% for loan beg better at least there's fullstop..

I don't think debt collector will run when you called the police.

Zane601000

Reaction score
I don't think debt collector will run when you called the police.
Nvr run but always there's someone in the middle for discussion.. As long it happens at your home corridor they're still under law juridictions.. Police will definitely take down their company. For those who r really poor n can't pay how.. After that police will recommend you to debt volunteers for help..

BaconHam

Reaction score
They say till them promising .. and at that time I was fearful about my al ..
They still tell me cfm can get big amount and interest rate 1% .. go down alr the person tell me that one thier telemarketer .. anyhow say only .. but I'm quite sure that guy is the boss and he talking cock ..

I believe they work like al too bro. What i understand is, as long as they r not registered as ML in sg, coming over sg to loan is like uml.

But u went over to msia. That's tricky. Seek legal advice.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I believe they work like al too bro. What i understand is, as long as they r not registered as ML in sg, coming over sg to loan is like uml.

But u went over to msia. That's tricky. Seek legal advice.

If you read the Malaysian chinese news you'll see many illegal ones in Malaysia has office and even advertising in broad daylight etc . They are illegal ones and will act like one when you don't pay and defer kings and will squeeze you dry . Stay away from those in Malaysia at all cost

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Pity him bro we dunno what his actual problem he's gone through alot.. I hope he'll go through this tough time..

If the guy borrow money from UML in Singapore, Singapore Police still can help.
People can have the reason said UML is a scam.
Now he go oversea borrow money from UML, Singapore Police still can help ? :s11:

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Now he go oversea borrow money from UML, Singapore Police still can help ? :s11:

If being harrased SG police will still help you especially if the so called legal there is actually illegal in all sorts of ways

BaconHam

Reaction score
Harassment is a crime liao. Moreover come over to harass. Police will take it seriously too.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore got so many Bank and License money lender, don't want to borrow.
Why go over to Malaysia ? :s11:

borrowing from moneylenders should be the last resort

go take up part time, drive grab at night, sell your belongings, pawn your valuables first

at least all these won't suck you into a bottomless pit

chulu2810

Reaction score
Heard a help grp mention when runner kanna snap photo n report to spf.
System will link to ica n custom to pick them when they cross border.

Harassment is a crime liao. Moreover come over to harass. Police will take it seriously too.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
borrowing from moneylenders should be the last resort

go take up part time, drive grab at night, sell your belongings, pawn your valuables first

at least all these won't suck you into a bottomless pit

my mistake... borrowing from moneylenders should never be a resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.