delceer

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.
Proverbs 22:7

BaconHam

Move hse machiam the most ideal option liao hor..

With hp turned on n block num, i still feel stress when unknown num calls in.

Plzhalp

Move hse machiam the most ideal option liao hor..

With hp turned on n block num, i still feel stress when unknown num calls in.

U change ur number when never receive calls/text u will feel better....trust me....install cctv....

Plzhalp

Not easy to change number after using it for years. Need to inform so many people...

Sometimes no choice....if want peace better change...cos my LS also spam non stop I block how many also got new number calling in....sick of that....when I changed I was able to have a peace of mind....and can proceed to the next step of recovery....

Plzhalp

Check Google n there r 2 type.. which one?

I’m using the truecaller in blue logo - spam and identification...basically you can search for numbers....I received spam calls from unknown number, so I searched for the number through the app and the result was LS....so I just use the app to block the number...

Plzhalp

I will do so.
Maybe should just leave all thoughts behind me n move forward.

Yes...how much u owed...? U change number u will able to find peace and see things clearer...cos they have too much number and no caller ID calls can’t be blocked...

Plzhalp

Can truecaller also block whatsapp msg?

They will automatically add a contact of list = spam, normally LS and u can block them at one goal....but I more kiasu I use the app block already I go inside what’s app and my phone itself to block....but honestly u change number better, cos they too many numbers...

Here this one....https://support.truecaller.com/hc/en-us/articles/212635825-Auto-search-on-Messaging-apps-WhatsApp-Viber-Line-

kleong

They will automatically add a contact of list = spam, normally LS and u can block them at one goal....but I more kiasu I use the app block already I go inside what’s app and my phone itself to block....but honestly u change number better, cos they too many numbers...

Here this one....https://support.truecaller.com/hc/en-us/articles/212635825-Auto-search-on-Messaging-apps-WhatsApp-Viber-Line-

Thanks. Very sickening when they create a group chat and randomly add in numbers to do mass broadcast. In some case can see is just numbers in running order.

Change number is an option but must get a new number. If take a recycle one and it happens to belong to a debtor previously, doubt it will help much.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.