[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
when do I geto select k16? I'll join u, just started today... pumped $100 in play..

I alr spent like $50... want to train the cash general with very good dmg.

the players some damn hardcore.

play fulltime and spend thousands.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then think i stay in 80.. no point i 15k go k19.. tio whacked by the dua kar

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any tips for new player not? Should concentrate on army size and quality? Or should a new player go for resource hoarding? Tech/research? Or a even mix of all?

Right now i am just blatantly wacking towns that are lower then mine to rack up some kills here and there and farming as much as i can. Research is getting pricey and i am trying to regulate outflow without spending as much as i can.

I only got the S$1.50 jap general and a assortment of presumably easy to get epic commanders. No real powerhouse i suppose but did managed to lucked out and get a Caocao via a free gold key draw. Not sure if he's any good. I am China btw so Sun is my highest general at the moment.

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score
Any tips for new player not? Should concentrate on army size and quality? Or should a new player go for resource hoarding? Tech/research? Or a even mix of all?

Right now i am just blatantly wacking towns that are lower then mine to rack up some kills here and there and farming as much as i can. Research is getting pricey and i am trying to regulate outflow without spending as much as i can.

I only got the S$1.50 jap general and a assortment of presumably easy to get epic commanders. No real powerhouse i suppose but did managed to lucked out and get a Caocao via a free gold key draw. Not sure if he's any good. I am China btw so Sun is my highest general at the moment.

Focus on building your armies, upgrading your research and buildings. What barbarians as well. Try not to go for any of the other cities till you're stronger and in an alliance. When you are higher level you will realize that your resources will not be enough to do anything so send your troops out to get them.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One spender from NYC join my server on 3rd government event that's like 40 days , now rank 3 in power :s13:

I spent 10k on CoK, also whacked like 6k usd during D3 auction house days.. but now old riao priority shifted.. not gonna be a spender la.. buy 100 here 100 there play play suan le.. sg hard to retire u know :o

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score

dun whack town, troops loss very pain. just play simcity ba. unless your alliance found good targets to loot.

I only left 3 generals havent unlock. just saw the ss of t4 units. vomit blood. 23 days research.

Reaction score
Haha so far I spent $70... to upgrade my mina skill

I spent 10k on CoK, also whacked like 6k usd during D3 auction house days.. but now old riao priority shifted.. not gonna be a spender la.. buy 100 here 100 there play play suan le.. sg hard to retire u know :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.