[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

DarthGW

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im also looking to join edmw guild... k35 but i can move over to whatever kingdom is agreed on..

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
mina is the free guy when make first purchase right?

What's good to spend gems on? I got 6000+

cant go wrong with mysterious trader

later see need what then buy what. the give alot of freebies here and there. event drops also not bad.

Last edited:

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mina is the free guy when make first purchase right?

What's good to spend gems on? I got 6000+

VIP, there's a special commander only VIP 10 can buy, Hannibal. VIP 10 cost 150k points, 1 gem = 1 point. VIP think its 1.5mil, but no one mention how much yet but saw a few at least 3 in my kingdom :s13:

normanis

Reaction score
There is a lot of info to be shared and some dunno zhun or not. Also depends on your playstyle and wallet.

Troops: Keep pumping troops. If you unlocked higher tier troops, train higher tier. Previous tier, keep for gathering.

Buildings: Aim towards unlocking of troops via research academy. (Basically, keep upgrading Academy and City Hall.

Commanders that are worth mentioning:
Minamoto
Scipio
Lohar
Joan

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Invest in ONLY ONE legendary hero.

This is as brief as i can get for now.

Last edited:

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
and one more tip, after t3. the grind is real. can smell abit when upgrading to t3.

Reaction score
Scipio is good

Please don't kum gong anyhow attack unless you sibei rich or ready to die some troops and drop your powers.

Farm RSS like crazy

There is a lot of info to be shared and some dunno zhun or not. Also depends on your playstyle and wallet.

Troops: Keep pumping troops. If you unlocked higher tier troops, train higher tier. Previous tier, keep for gathering.

Buildings: Aim towards unlocking if troops via research academy. (Basically, keep upgrading Academy and City Hall.

Minamoto
Scipio
Lohar
Joan

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Invest in ONLY ONE legendary hero.

normanis

Reaction score
At least contribute tips or information that can be more useful.. like what heroes u using or pair, how u level up and etc.

Don't keep just emphasizing on the grind is real la. All games is like that.

Here to share info, not scared people and make them quit leh.

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Focus on building your armies, upgrading your research and buildings. What barbarians as well. Try not to go for any of the other cities till you're stronger and in an alliance. When you are higher level you will realize that your resources will not be enough to do anything so send your troops out to get them.

dun whack town, troops loss very pain. just play simcity ba. unless your alliance found good targets to loot.

I only left 3 generals havent unlock. just saw the ss of t4 units. vomit blood. 23 days research.

I am in a alliance and just a couple of day we wiped out a guild that was cockblocking us to a pass. I did not really join in since i was kinda newbie but once in a while i see a rally and i think we can win, i will join in for the sake of guild activity. Every week players like me is expected to grow at least 100K in power arbo get kick lol.

So once in a while i just hoot some city here and there to rack up some kill score as a form of record for alliance leader to beo lor.

Reaction score
I pair scipio with my mina as secondary...

I farm like crazy because after T3
THE GRIND IS REAL

At least contribute tips or information that can be more useful.. like what heroes u using or pair, how u level up and etc.

Don't keep just emphasizing on the grind is real la. All games is like that.

Here to share info, not scared people and make them quit leh.

normanis

Reaction score
I made a mistake and leveled different legendary heroes. Big cockup.

Now just focusing on Julius as main hero. Maybe pair him with cheap heroes like Lohar for farming and Joan for fighting.

Then after that maybe ill level Mina up ba.

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Buildings: Aim towards unlocking of troops via research academy. (Basically, keep upgrading Academy and City Hall.

Minamoto
Scipio
Lohar
Joan

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Invest in ONLY ONE legendary hero. <-- wrong invest in more, you can sent up to 5 army at ch22

actually...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.