GTCa3wkl.png

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally on the 9th day got it.
GTCa3wkl.png

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Congrats. I did not get any popup like u. But I realise that I actually won it on the 8th. Was surprise why my qpoints suddenly so high.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody can get those $10,$50,$100 coupons? Using ff and ie all open to blank pages...javascript error....

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=411463625 is this microsd legit? anyone got exp buying from this seller. 128gb $30.90. samsung evo plus

There are people I read on FB that did a test on the products sold by the shop and swear it's legit according to benchmarks. I have bought from them before but it was cracked and so have to ship back to Korea to return and it took a lot of time and to and fro between Qoo10 support and the merchant before it was resolved and I got a refund.

stoiny

Reaction score
The mastercard 10 off 20 seems to work now, I just checked out with a dbs debit mastercard on masterpass and it worked with the extra $1 off too.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried MasterPass also cannot leh. Must it die die to be Citibank or BOC cards?

hey can work liao...! i used masterpass with OCBC credit card and successfully ordered my stuff...! PLUS u get $1 discount on top of the $10 as well... :D

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Share ideas on what else to buy? (Other than dumplings). lol.

for me i bought 2 x USB charging cables... those 3-in-1 types... cos i got an existing cable that is like going to spoil... sometimes cannot charge properly... :o

regards,
wacky

Alphas

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to redeem 100 coupon pack with BOC Qoo10 credit card? I got the card a month ago and never received the redemption.

otahman

Reaction score
i bought something that is 50 dollar. dunno wan use citi reward which is visa or masterpass for 1 dollar. Dunno the 10x point for reward is worth 1 dollar. too complicated to calculate. any1 have any formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.