Official MIO TV Thread.......

chuppachop

Reaction score
Yes, hence the channel is exclusive to SH. Singtel also has a similar in house hannel, Jia Le, but is a rubbish mixture of drama, variety, infotainment etc. Programs .

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, hence the channel is exclusive to SH. Singtel also has a similar in house hannel, Jia Le, but is a rubbish mixture of drama, variety, infotainment etc. Programs .

Thanks for explaining. I guess I will just stay with starhub for the moment till cable TV service stop then decide.

stubbit

Reaction score
I signed up last year September for fibre bundle... So the 2 years contract applied to my internet but 1 year for my tv. Now my tv is expiring soon n the monthly charges revert back to normal. I was offered another 2 years contract for my tv but I have my preference to get both internet n tv contract period to be in sync n not overlapping. If there is no choice i want to terminate my tv unless there is 1 year contract.

Last edited:

GHOST08

Reaction score
hihi, im not sure if the right place to ask, where should I return back the mio tv setup box?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hihi, im not sure if the right place to ask, where should I return back the mio tv setup box?

if you have called 1688 beforehand, which you should in the first place, they will tell you the collection centres.

One of which is causeway point singtel retail shop.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi stupidboiboi,

You can replace your Singtel TV equipment at the following +Serv service centres:
+Serv @ Orchard Central (Open from 1 Mar)
181 Orchard Road
#04-08A, Orchard Central
Singapore 238896

Mon-Sun, PH: 12pm - 8pm
(Except on Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Chinese New Year Eve: 12pm - 4pm)
Closed on the first and second day of Chinese New Year

Nearest MRT Station: Somerset MRT

+Serv @ Woodlands
11 Woodlands Close, Woodlands 11
#06-23/24
Singapore 737853

Mon- Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat, Sun, PH & Chinese New Year Eve: Closed
(Except on Christmas Eve & New Year Eve: 9am - 12pm)

Nearest MRT Station: Admiralty (about 13 minutes' walk)

+Serv @ Ubi
8 Ubi Road 2
#08-20 Zervex Building
Singapore 408538

Nearest MRT Station: Tai Seng (about 13 minutes' walk)

mio tv remote control lost... where can i buy??

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi stupidboiboi,

You can replace your Singtel TV equipment at the following +Serv service centres:
181 Orchard Road
#04-08A, Orchard Central
Singapore 238896

+Serv @ Woodlands
#06-23/24
Singapore 737853

+Serv @ Ubi
8 Ubi Road 2
#08-20 Zervex Building
Singapore 408538

If I need to replace my set top box, I just have to bring the box and its power cables to +Serv and do replacement?

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to add a show alert? Or singtel tv no such option?

I know for stathub as u browse the channel guide if u see shows u like that are later, u can mark with alert then 5 mins before show starts reminder pop up.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi amazingone,

You're right, just bring your set-box, power cable and remote control to +Serv as listed on our webpage to get it replaced.

Also, kindly have your NRIC with you for verification purposes.

Thanks.

If I need to replace my set top box, I just have to bring the box and its power cables to +Serv and do replacement?

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

Ultravox

Reaction score
Hi stupidboiboi,

181 Orchard Road
#04-08A, Orchard Central
Singapore 238896

+Serv @ Woodlands
#06-23/24
Singapore 737853

+Serv @ Ubi
8 Ubi Road 2
#08-20 Zervex Building
Singapore 408538

Can I walk in and get an additional set top box for my bedroom from +Serve too?

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
Anyone know how to add a show alert? Or singtel tv no such option?

I know for stathub as u browse the channel guide if u see shows u like that are later, u can mark with alert then 5 mins before show starts reminder pop up.

You can do this using Singtel TV Go app.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Singtel TV unveils new Chinese entertainment channel

Singtel TV unveils new Chinese entertainment channel

https://sbr.com.sg/telecom-internet/more-news/singtel-tv-unveils-new-chinese-entertainment-channel

It will show various Taiwanese, Chinese, and Korean content.

Singtel TV launched e-Le as a Chinese language channel which will broadcast Asian entertainment and lifestyle content from around the region, an announcement revealed.

“e-Le features a fresh and exciting line-up of top quality drama, variety shows and films from across Asia, specially curated by Singtel,” Singtel CEO for consumer Singapore Yuen Kuan Moon said.

e-Le will be available free to Singtel customers, Singtel postpaid mobile, as well as broadband customers. It will also be broadcasted through Singtel TV Channel 11 and through the Singtel TV GO app.

“With e-Le, we aim to connect with a younger generation of viewers, who are accustomed to consuming content on-the-go and on-demand, as well as families who enjoy watching television together,” Yuen said.

The channel will showcase various Taiwanese, China, and Korean content.

limlg73

Reaction score
Dear Singtel,

My current contract is "Fibre Home Bundle (300Mbps/Home Digital Line)" and "Singtel TV 24 mths Family Starter promo", the 2 years contract ends on 26 Oct 2018.

After the end of contract, can I terminate the Singtel TV and continue to use the Fibre Home Bundle 300MB? is the FHB still S$29.9 thereafter?

Thanks a lot.

joanlee

Reaction score
Keen to get the Singtel TV but I only want the kids channels and Chinese entertainment. Anyone know if we can add on the $10 Chinese entertainment to a family favourites pack? From the website, it’s seems $10 Chinese entertainment add on only applies for 1 pack.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi joanlee,

Thanks for considering our Family Favourites at $23.90 monthly and the separate Chinese Entertainment Add-On pack at $10.00 monthly.

You can call 1609 to subscribe to both.

Keen to get the Singtel TV but I only want the kids channels and Chinese entertainment. Anyone know if we can add on the $10 Chinese entertainment to a family favourites pack? From the website, it’s seems $10 Chinese entertainment add on only applies for 1 pack.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW, not so sure if the offer is still on-going or not, you can get Family Favourite at half price with a 12 month contract. The SingTel shop guy told me to check again after 12 month.

joanlee

Reaction score
BTW, not so sure if the offer is still on-going or not, you can get Family Favourite at half price with a 12 month contract. The SingTel shop guy told me to check again after 12 month.

I saw that offer last week but couldn't find it this week. Maybe I should wait and hope a good offer comes along by year end ?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SITEX is coming — 22-25 Nov 2018. No need to go to the show though, just go to SingTel shop at that time and ask. I got mine at SingTel shop during COMEX time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.