[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
actually i dw play 2nd account de. this game jiak batt gao gao. but my leader say 1 day arnd 2 mil res

Reaction score
Does your leader have the surname of LEE by chance ?

2 mill a day ? perhaps he wants all of you to have minimum RSS sum in your accounts.

actually i dw play 2nd account de. this game jiak batt gao gao. but my leader say 1 day arnd 2 mil res

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any guild or clan to join? i just install... potential active player here!

Clash royale 5200 trophy
Brawl star 3800
Diablo 3 Season 15 paragon 620 !

D3 season15 Paragon 620 u also dare put here. :s13:

Dun have 2K nobody bother one. :s13:

normanis

Reaction score
when i abt to reach lvl 24... he will says lvl 30 then can return... i know this pattern...

and seriously... i joined an alliance before... after i teleport to the their area... kenna kicked and attacked... damn pirates...

Your power too low?

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro

1 account already take up 50% of all my time.

2 account my wife will divorce me.

each account can have 2 character in each kingdom, 2nd char can trade and do any **** with the first. Just farm with 2nd char to feed the first

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your power too low?

their requirement is 500k... i got ard 510K that time... and i am not the lowest in the alliance also... but i think they want to accept other higher power player so need to kick someone out... i know... but dun attack lah... and dun put 500k as minimal lor... no gaming ethics...

normanis

Reaction score
their requirement is 500k... i got ard 510K that time... and i am not the lowest in the alliance also... but i think they want to accept other higher power player so need to kick someone out... i know... but dun attack lah... and dun put 500k as minimal lor... no gaming ethics...

Yeah, i kena b4. Bo bian when new is like that one..

normanis

Reaction score
each account can have 2 character in each kingdom, 2nd char can trade and do any **** with the first. Just farm with 2nd char to feed the first

Ya i see people using 2nd account to feed main. Problem is.. i think tax will increase.

Some people don't mind though.. 5m rss, get taxed 1m...

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i see people using 2nd account to feed main. Problem is.. i think tax will increase.

If no 2nd account, although u won't lose 1M in tax, you also won't gain the support of the 4M. 25% treat it as resource sink. No different from laundering money, small price to pay nia. :s13:

normanis

Reaction score
If no 2nd account, although u won't lose 1M in tax, you also won't gain the support of the 4M. 25% treat it as resource sink. No different from laundering money, small price to pay nia. :s13:

Haha true.

I just started the 2nd character. Play a bit then become sian and lazy. Then logged back into main instead.

Really dunno how u guys can tahan playing 2 characters lol.

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score

Ownself pwn ownself ah. Like left hand to right hand. Sounds like some garmen I know.

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha true.

I just started the 2nd character. Play a bit then become sian and lazy. Then logged back into main instead.

2nd account do almost nth but farm nia, up basically only the required stuff and the trading house to reduce tax meanwhile i think the army is like almost non existent de. Gonna keep filtering though if not kanna scan and let ppl know it's a farming town, u sure gg cos constantly got attacks on u one. :s13:

Reaction score
Ya 2nd account is too much.

No alliance will accept a farming account, and if people know that you're a farming city.

You will get rape daily, weekly and monthly.

Haha true.

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha true.

No choice if not rss have to wait.
Just build alt to CH11. Got the 3rd march just send out to farm every 1-2hrs. Don't really need to care much

Reaction score
That is if you dont kana aim by other blood thirsty players first, and no alliance will accept you meaning. People wont think twice before attacking you.

No choice if not rss have to wait.
Just build alt to CH11. Got the 3rd march just send out to farm every 1-2hrs. Don't really need to care much

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
Ya 2nd account is too much.

No alliance will accept a farming account, and if people know that you're a farming city.

You will get rape daily, weekly and monthly.

my alliance used to have lots of 2nd account of our main account. but we kick most to our feeder alliance liao.

we rank 11 in power, used to be top 10. but alot of guys jump to our top 3 sister alliance got at least 3 singaporeans last time.

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't transfer rss thru trading. Just whack ur alt for rss after u send out ur troops. Once done, put out fire n heal

Reaction score
Your alliance power how much ?

Mine, 214 MILL

my alliance used to have lots of 2nd account of our main account. but we kick most to our feeder alliance liao.

we rank 11 in power, used to be top 10. but alot of guys jump to our top 3 sister alliance got at least 3 singaporeans last time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.