Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can Google taxfree USA postal code for eshop. There will be answer.. you can even search hwz forum as there are ans already. And yes just use your credits card to pay. PayPal can use and also you can buy prepaid code to use as well

credit card ask for something like postal code or zip code...
dunno what to enter...

and i tried searching hwz... cannot find post of people actual put a step by step buy....

redchallenge

Reaction score
credit card ask for something like postal code or zip code...
dunno what to enter...

and i tried searching hwz... cannot find post of people actual put a step by step buy....
As mohaha stated.. u literally just have to Google "tax free USA postal code"...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Elysium87

Reaction score
please don't buy mario party if you're the kind to find frens online to play together.

only 10 fix mini games, so disappointing.

it's hard to meet up together to play compare to online playing

Elysium87

Reaction score
I thought 80 plus games??

that is for local coop only, not for online. online coop only 10 fix mini games, like WTF?

then other modes, got to play single player or local co op only. unlike overcooked 2 where you could play your story mode with online friends.

**** nintendo

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
that is for local coop only, not for online. online coop only 10 fix mini games, like WTF?

then other modes, got to play single player or local co op only. unlike overcooked 2 where you could play your story mode with online friends.

**** nintendo
Dont so angry ah, you still can sell the game easily now. Did you try xenoblade torna btw?

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any good joycons charger to recommend ? Saw on Reddit post that they recommend getting PowerA Nintendo switch Joycon charger but need to order from Amazon a little troublesome..

marcansy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am leaning towards getting a nintendo switch, however I have a few queries in mind and hope you guys can help by sharing your experience on it.
1) With regards to eshop purchases, is there any particular region to stuck to, to purchase games?
2) Would there be any difficulty in purchasing games in other region when paying using a singapore dc/cc?
3) For instance, if I purchased splatoon 2 (hardcopy) and wish to purchase the DLC (octo expansion), how should I go about doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.