5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
how to fix this ? if can DIY will be better

31173312168_56689c6843.jpg

Ye_Rongtian

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what will happen if my rolex turned out to be a fake when i send in to rsc to service???

its at least 25years old?.... condition is damn crap, movement not working, dial cannot turn.....

will they confiscate it or what?

I purchase it from a pawn shop for sentimental sake, now just want to restore it and keep for display.

They will confiscate it.

dunmesswifme

Reaction score
A practical question...when buying a watch of $10k+ from an AD, would you ask for a new watch or just take the one on display? I know it's not the same as buying clothes from Zara, but...

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A practical question...when buying a watch of $10k+ from an AD, would you ask for a new watch or just take the one on display? I know it's not the same as buying clothes from Zara, but...

doubt there will be extra stock but u can try asking

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not the same as clothes; not all AD stock up 5-10 pcs.
No harm asking but those on display are new, still offer factory fresh warranty. If they all scratch up, walk away or dunmesswifme

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any place to recommend if want to change crystal only? RSC will only change the crystal together with a full servicing right?

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, if my 2 rolexes are bought from europe AD 3 years ago and i want to do servicing now, better to do it at RSC or do it at other places? sorry first time .. - need to call or can just go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.