[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is if you dont kana aim by other blood thirsty players first, and no alliance will accept you meaning. People wont think twice before attacking you.

Ya true. But I guess ur alliance can make some diplomatic move to truce after some war. Your alliance territory is very important. At least not every Pinky, Dicky n Hairy can port to clear ur farms as n when they like.

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't transfer rss thru trading. Just whack ur alt for rss after u send out ur troops. Once done, put out fire n heal

Well that was ok till you find out there 30% tax in looting. Test it if you don't believe, its cheaper to using trade

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya 2nd account is too much.

No alliance will accept a farming account, and if people know that you're a farming city.

You will get rape daily, weekly and monthly.

My alliance accept, i use my farm for rallies and donation and building flags, you need to ensure them you provide and active :s13:

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was posting on that facebook page, they scout and loot and always can't get all and calculated the amount lost. I trying to level my farm to ch17 and upgrading trading centre to reduce that tax :(

Jin cham taxes everywhere.:(

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is it worth it to exchange for eg 70k wood for a 60 min speed building boost? just started playing

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
LAI LAI.. ME IN KING LAND...

LEADER IS MRVAMP

bro have to pass. now playing 2 accounts alr in my current server. realised i cannot tank another account. and ur leader rejected me. all the best.

think will let me server 80 account rot. as i also started my 2nd acc in server 17 just today. concentrating on that first.

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't start 2nd account cos I have not enough time to even look after 1. At current my alliance is strong in K16 and we are considered low profile. Yet we have taken over 4 sanctums and a gateway. Gonna grow bigger than ever.

normanis

Reaction score
New players should start in new kingdoms and enjoy the game. Most people would be of similar power, unless you whale.

If you join older kingdom, make sure u know the game or have friends to look after you.

Else it would be really difficult to progress.

Reaction score
Bro, pai seh noob question.

I just started a 2nd account to farm for my 1st account.

How to do that ? Cause I go into my trading post and it seems like I can only choose to assists people within my Alliance.

How do I send RSS from my 2nd account to my 1st account ?

Thanks

my alliance used to have lots of 2nd account of our main account. but we kick most to our feeder alliance liao.

we rank 11 in power, used to be top 10. but alot of guys jump to our top 3 sister alliance got at least 3 singaporeans last time.

normanis

Reaction score
Bro, pai seh noob question.

I just started a 2nd account to farm for my 1st account.

How to do that ? Cause I go into my trading post and it seems like I can only choose to assists people within my Alliance.

How do I send RSS from my 2nd account to my 1st account ?

Thanks

Ask officer to let your farm account in, trade finish liao, farm account leave.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha true.

I just started the 2nd character. Play a bit then become sian and lazy. Then logged back into main instead.

Really dunno how u guys can tahan playing 2 characters lol.

I started 2nd account last night too.. slowly play.. just managed to join same clan and TP near my main acct..

When I played clash of kings, I had a farm account next to me too.. whacked it daily for resources.. u just need to tahan the initial build phase.. then after that.. daily just send troops out gather + clear farm..

Reaction score
knn, life already so hard that's why I turn to this game...

but in here also chin cham... kana tax here and there

now need to poh officer lam pah, so that my right hand can feed my left hand not including the 20% tax like CPF...

Haha then this is where u start to play in-game politics.

Por some officer lanpa.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.