Jabra Elite Active 65t

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh!!! I didn’t see that discount!!!! Shucks!

See if you can cancel the order and redo the ordering again, that is IF they have not delivered the item yet....

PS NOTE: On second thought better don’t cancel your order cos if not mistaken, you may end up losing the $50/- promo discount (from my understanding, the coupon may not be refunded back to you, Qoo might render that you have used the promo coupon)

Last edited:

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it the Jabra Singapore store? They just dropped the price to $298 so cannot use the $50 coupon and no more link to 5% shop coupon?

theaudioguy

Reaction score
Ahhh man! But, it’s ok, still a semi sweet deal. 😂😂 Can’t wait to receive it!

See if you can cancel the order and redo the ordering again, that is IF they have not delivered the item yet....

PS NOTE: On second thought better don’t cancel your order cos if not mistaken, you may end up losing the $50/- promo discount (from my understanding, the coupon may not be refunded back to you, Qoo might render that you have used the promo coupon)

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think that’s for the non active version. Hoot the active version since there is the voucher code.

It is for the active version. Got mine yesterday and so far, it's great.

Compared to my Bose QuietControl 30s, it allows much more freedom of movement without the neckband, comparable battery life, and an overall smaller package which is great for travel and the gym.

The Bose has more deep bass, plus active noise cancellation, but when the Jabra's fit properly the noise isolation is great and the sound can be customized to personal preference by using the equalizer on the app.

Range is also superior with Bluetooth 5.0, as I can leave my phone in the bedroom and walk into the kitchen of my 4-room HDB without any loss in signal. No lag when watching Netflix on my phone either. Overall, for $250, it was an excellent buy! :)

canonrow

Reaction score
I'd been using 65t for past 1 week, enjoy every part of it except my ears cavity were feeling fatigue each time after about an hour using them. I never felt this way with my old iconX-2018. Any 65t users experience the same condition?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.