Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for him too. Heard he left LCH after that cant find him. Idk his new address. Pm me

Dropped pin

https://maps.google.com/?q=1.500346,103.659056

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Garyneoyr

Reaction score
Hi anyone has recommendation for car workshop in JB? I'm driving a 520i and just found out I need to replace my drive shaft. Not sure if can last all the way into JB.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone has recommendation for car workshop in JB? I'm driving a 520i and just found out I need to replace my drive shaft. Not sure if can last all the way into JB.

You can try the followings:-

WeCare Auto @ Permas Jaya.. Call Francis: +60167711669

HL Carcare Center @ Bt Indah. Call Alan : +60167765993

Good Luck bro:)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend WeCareAuto. They only bother about selling you stuffs and asking you to change everything.

You can try the followings:-

WeCare Auto @ Permas Jaya.. Call Francis: +60167711669

HL Carcare Center @ Bt Indah. Call Alan : +60167765993

Good Luck bro:)

Iamdone

Master Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend WeCareAuto. They only bother about selling you stuffs and asking you to change everything.
Did my belt change on volvo there where Most shop say no tools to do it. Price on higher side.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comments on below please

Ccs comfort shop quote me 230RM for soundproof one door using autofun material - vibration damper and one pillar is 180RM.

The reason why I want to do is to stop this rattling sound from my left door.
Already few months and I actually got ownself troubleshoot myself by removing 3 screws from the door and retigthen it back. Usually no more sound but after few times with door open and close the rattling will come back when going over uneven road.

Is the price worth it ? Autofun and dratex which is better ?

Can intro one workshop for touching up my windscreen ?
Hit by tiny rocks but no crack. Just got some small dent.

Last time got people intro dr cemin??

Heard like very expensive now and labour anyhow do ah

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comments on below please

Ccs comfort shop quote me 230RM for soundproof one door using autofun material - vibration damper and one pillar is 180RM.

The reason why I want to do is to stop this rattling sound from my left door.
Already few months and I actually got ownself troubleshoot myself by removing 3 screws from the door and retigthen it back. Usually no more sound but after few times with door open and close the rattling will come back when going over uneven road.

Is the price worth it ? Autofun and dratex which is better ?

Can intro one workshop for touching up my windscreen ?
Hit by tiny rocks but no crack. Just got some small dent.

Last time got people intro dr cemin??

Heard like very expensive now and labour anyhow do ah

Cross check with other JB workshops on that material for sound proof. Prices usually comes with what materials used.

Autofun and dratex materials for each application ...ie sound proofing or for vibration absorb at its best. These two brands are popular. SG workshop also uses these two brands commonly. Another brand- Dr Silent.

Search for AudioLution in FB, 4 doors, 2 layers each door all in at RM388. Using 3M material. You gauge yourself and check if this promo still on.

Windscreen, check with your car insurance coverage dent/chip off can claim or not.

Good luck!

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Small chip off at windscreen - just make it bigger and claim insurance, change a new one

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My insurance 3rd party cannot claim windscreen.

Thanks brother for intro audiolution. This shop I always pass by after shopping at ksl heading to clatex petrol. Open till late and a lot of sg cars.

I alwyss thought this row of shop very expensive.
Since u intro I already the shop see what is the cost.

A lot sg cars go this shop. Saw when pass by

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks brother for intro audiolution. This shop I always pass by after shopping at ksl heading to clatex petrol. Open till late and a lot of sg cars.

This row of workshops in prime area and all setup there to serve sg customers. Prices would be up abit as compared workshops further away from this area.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tend to agree with u, asked them for engine oil change, they quoted almost same price as sg, LCH cheaper

Thanks for the update. Better avoid them then.

Permas Jaya is nearby. I bring my own EO and filter. Labour RM30.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Very brave to buy just third party.

Go to Bukit Indah, the same section as RFA racing, I remember I saw a few windscreen shop there

Best Auto Windscreen Trading Sdn Bhd (友力车镜)
47, Jalan Indah 16/12, Taman Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
+60 7-236 4336
https://maps.google.com/?cid=10719518813100419200

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tend to agree with u, asked them for engine oil change, they quoted almost same price as sg, LCH cheaper

I visited the one nearby KSL area with my colleague. I never change anything, is my friend. The person keep telling my friend, this must change, that must change and etc when my friend just changed few months back only. I think the only good thing is they provide service of sending you to KSL and picking you back up from KSL when your car is ready.

HondaJG

Reaction score
I visited the one nearby KSL area with my colleague. I never change anything, is my friend. The person keep telling my friend, this must change, that must change and etc when my friend just changed few months back only. I think the only good thing is they provide service of sending you to KSL and picking you back up from KSL when your car is ready.
everything must change? eventually will it not be a brand new car then?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

KSL area famous for chop carrot shops. 99% are black shops, the remaining 1% that does not chop you also must charge you very high due to the high rental.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.