Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
I am still quietly confident of a strong showing this season in the premier league.

Whilst Chelsea and ManChester City have already faced Arsenal and Liverpool so far, Liverpool have faced Chelsea, City and Spurs already.

And I would argue that Arsenal is at the moment a little weaker than Spurs.

Let's hope we put together a long winning run after the international break.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one asked this question:

Is Van Dijk the new Lovren? Hahaha Enjoy the international break.

Jus one moment of fatigue and lapse of concentration and VVD is labeled the new Lovren?

Come on, u know tat without VVD our defence will be cui and we would have lost the man city game

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Without vvd and alisson we will be worse off. Our back 5 is better

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lallana is back!!!

Oh please.... Don't break again

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he can learn from ds15 than?

That would be a long proccess then... I am really happy DS15 looks more mean and serious about business now. At this rate if he is really looking good like half of last season's Salah in front of goal, we be fortunate.

Lalala on the other hand, looks out of sort vs RM last final and may need another long run of games to get back in form which may be hard after long injury spell.

At this moment, if Klopp wants a no.10 to supply goals, it's either Shaqiri or Keita in an advance role. In long term, buy another no.10.

Last edited:

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks nice IMO. Sleek and modern. Not sure if I like the Liverbird in a crest as the badge though.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Found some interesting news about Salah vs Egyptian FA.

Maybe Salah couldn't find back his form due to all this controversy issue with the Chechen leader, if true in this report, then Egyptian FA is the culprit behind the fall of their most loved hero!

https://deadspin.com/the-egyptian-football-association-turned-mo-salahs-worl-1827167435

This newfound relationship between Kadyrov and the EFA is the latest example of the Chechen dictator’s growing ambitions in the Middle East and North Africa, and highlights how he uses sports to facilitate diplomatic relations between the Chechen Republic and other Muslim-majority countries. This form of sports diplomacy was particularly evident when Egypt’s ambassador to the Russian Federation accompanied the Egyptian national team to Grozny and had iftar with Kadyrov. In this case, the EFA took on the role of the sports envoy there to enhance the relationship between Egypt and the Chechen Republic.

In short, the EFA used Salah and the Egyptian football team as a propaganda tool for political manipulation purpose only. Together with the dislocation injury, those period are hard to swallow for Salah and I hope he bounced back soon after the inter break.

May God be with you Mo Salah... YNWA and Amen

skrw105

Reaction score
Found some interesting news about Salah vs Egyptian FA.

Maybe Salah couldn't find back his form due to all this controversy issue with the Chechen leader, if true in this report, then Egyptian FA is the culprit behind the fall of their most loved hero!

https://deadspin.com/the-egyptian-football-association-turned-mo-salahs-worl-1827167435

In short, the EFA used Salah and the Egyptian football team as a propaganda tool for political manipulation purpose only. Together with the dislocation injury, those period are hard to swallow for Salah and I hope he bounced back soon after the inter break.

May God be with you Mo Salah... YNWA and Amen

but he still played well for the country in the last Africa Cup of Nations qualifier vs niger.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45461928

how can end up lfc suffer?

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but he still played well for the country in the last Africa Cup of Nations qualifier vs niger.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45461928

how can end up lfc suffer?

This season, Salah is no longer the star, like Mane was in his first season. Now Salah has to get used to life when he no longer in the spotlight, instead have to reinvent his play.

In Egyptian team, he is still the main star. And vs Niger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.