Not sure which coach to try or take it out?? Here are the top 5 coaches

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter before on changing of bus to a smaller less comfortable coach after clearing Malaysia Custom for KKKL?

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried before Causeway Link Express or WTS-City Holidays bus to KL from Easybook?

thismyvoice

Reaction score
Most prob one exit earlier. I does that when i drive up Malacca as the usual main route in is often badly jam up. There was massive road work there, not sure completed already anot.

Ok, I took 707 to Malacca. Depart at 7:30am and reach hotel at 11:30am (3rd stop). Traffic condition seems to be similar to when I took Luxury. But when I took Luxury last year, the same journey took from about 8am to close to 2pm before reaching hotel. 707 is much faster, but without the butler.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello, can check if this link (https://www.sgmytaxi.com/singapore-to-bukit-indah/) the guide to go to bukit indah aeon via bus is still valid?

Jurong East bus interchange to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW3.

Boon Lay to board the Causeway Link bus No.CW6.

what's the frequency of the bus from sg ah?

and when coming back to sg, is it go back to the same stop that i drop off when i reach there?
and how to know the bus timing for coming back?

or if there is a better way to go there, then pls let me know.

thanks.

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need advise for transtar solitare the toilet break timing something like this?

0630hrs depart golden mile
0800hrs at ksab
1000hrs toilet break
1200hrs toilet break
1300hrs change bus to FWH

travelling w old ppl. cannot tahan bladder for too long.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to tahan. Can always request for toilet break from the driver. Most will accommodate your request.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need advise for transtar solitare the toilet break timing something like this?

0630hrs depart golden mile
0800hrs at ksab
1000hrs toilet break
1200hrs toilet break
1300hrs change bus to FWH

travelling w old ppl. cannot tahan bladder for too long.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

No need to tahan. Can always request for toilet break from the driver. Most will accommodate your request.

Agree. Please approach the driver whenever there's a need.

Was told a case of 2 guys wetting their pants just because they didn't (dare) approach the driver. Driver would rather make an extra stop (or 2) for his passengers than having to clean and air the coach before his return trip.

Of course, whenever possible, at every stop, make sure they visit the toilet regardless if there's a queue or "don't feel like going". This, in case of traffic condition that prevents a stop within a short time.

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
Agree. Please approach the driver whenever there's a need.

Was told a case of 2 guys wetting their pants just because they didn't (dare) approach the driver. Driver would rather make an extra stop (or 2) for his passengers than having to clean and air the coach before his return trip.

Of course, whenever possible, at every stop, make sure they visit the toilet regardless if there's a queue or "don't feel like going". This, in case of traffic condition that prevents a stop within a short time.

need to be considerate of others too. if stop at every stop, then it will take double the usual travel time to reach your destination. wear adult diapers or do consider getting a private transport.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to be considerate of others too. if stop at every stop, then it will take double the usual travel time to reach your destination. wear adult diapers or do consider getting a private transport.

I meant every pre-scheduled stop, not every rest stop. I don't think there's any coach that will let you stop at every rest stop, don't even need to ask.

Hungry kid

Reaction score
hi, anybody have any recent experience with Sri Maju? Looking to take it to KL tomorrow. Thanks

Matrix21

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone knows which coaches that travel to malacca from sg at night time has more luxurious seats like transtar?

Matrix21

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone taken WTS coach to malacca recently, how is the comfort level?

minamikaze

Reaction score
Is there a reason why Starmart express to malaysia is so much cheaper than all other companies? Their tickets are $15, the rest are about $40 (to places like KL Genting etc).

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason why Starmart express to malaysia is so much cheaper than all other companies? Their tickets are $15, the rest are about $40 (to places like KL Genting etc).

dun trust starmart they leave u behind at CIQ, ask u change bus, speed like no one business...

anyway lots of their bus = higher frequency n tats y cheap

Sent from BOT using GAGT

minamikaze

Reaction score
Shucks I just booked an overnight bus to genting at 15 bucks per person, - 3 dollars cash back so just 12 bucks.
Hope the bus doesn't fall off the cliff going up genting...

dun trust starmart they leave u behind at CIQ, ask u change bus, speed like no one business...

anyway lots of their bus = higher frequency n tats y cheap

Sent from BOT using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.