[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
No lah at worse got 7 balls, not 6 right?

Try to get a Best Friend raid together can add 4 more balls so u still get 10-11

If i have 2 phones (my wife & mine) and wack all the way...i just get an extra ball (she is different team to me...although we are i think ultra friends - 3 & 1/2 heart)

And yes...when i solo with around 15 to 20 ppl...i only get 6 balls.

And nope....i am not one of those who use blissey or snorlow and just move around. I tend to use gengar, machamp, tyranitar and aggron as my 1st 4 mons and rhydon and blissey :)s13:) as my last 2.

Anyway....heard that we can change teams in a later version of this game ?

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually I welcome the cp rebalance as a means to shake things up. Of coz some changes might not be pleasing (like how they nerf lapras which was a personal favourite)

Let’s see will the current glass canons be more useful after this shake up

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
reddit has the tia gong. new cp list for all pokemon.

seems like psychic pokemon are the real winner.
dragon n normal typing alot tio nerf. biggest nerf goes to. blissey. from 31xx cp to 2.7k cp.

if the list is accurate.

alot new pokemon will join the 3k cp club tho.

cqefan

Reaction score

dragon n normal typing alot tio nerf. biggest nerf goes to. blissey. from 31xx cp to 2.7k cp.

if the list is accurate.

Got link or not? I can't find it on TSR. Kam sia in advance.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see I can’t remember is it Jul or Aug. Ok maybe my case was oct-Dec 2016 so didn’t work out

I don't think need both. Just one side fulfil the criteria can already.

Based on this, it mentioned the following:

If they are caught at different periods, it's suspected the game will take the average age of both creatures in the trade as the calculation, as either both will or won't be Lucky together.

If you have discovered less than 10 Lucky Pokémon, then a Pokémon in your inventory caught in July or August 2016 (in order words, when the game first launched) will 100% become Lucky after a trade.

jannworld

Reaction score
Think my cp3000 club will lose snorlax and blissey

if the list is accurate.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

if the list is accurate.

KNN, suka suka tweak pkm strength. Damm

josephkjc

Reaction score
Wah shiok. Got some bugs that show my Special research tasks were not claimed although I completed long ago. Clicked on the box and first time get MEw them another time get Celebi. Both 95.6 IV.

cqefan

Reaction score
Just received 2 ex passes for my 2 accounts.

For the past few months Niantic always sent me 2 ex passes for the same gym/raid.

This time one of my accounts got 130 pm 16 Oct and the other one 230 pm 16 Oct. Looks like no choice liao, have to invite each other.:s13:

Lets see maybe in a few hours ex raid cancelled or not. It happened to some players yesterday.

zensushi

Reaction score
Jewel Changi Airport to feature A&W, Shake Shack, Pokemon Centre

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/jewel-changi-airport-feature-aw-shake-shack-pokemon-center

Jewel Changi Airport to feature A&W, Shake Shack, Pokemon Centre
By Louisa Tang

SINGAPORE — American fast-food chain Shake Shack and the first permanent Pokemon Centre outside Japan will be among the prominent brands making their debut at Jewel Changi Airport (Jewel) when it opens in the first half of next year.

Pokemon will open the brand's only permanent retail store outside Japan at Jewel. The Pokemon Centre Singapore will offer merchandise sold in Japan as well as items exclusively created for Jewel, such as Pokemon trading card games and toys.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTF NN

ONE DAY female and shiny Nodoran event right in the middle of psychic week ?

Whatever for ?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just received 2 ex passes for my 2 accounts.

For the past few months Niantic always sent me 2 ex passes for the same gym/raid.

This time one of my accounts got 130 pm 16 Oct and the other one 230 pm 16 Oct. Looks like no choice liao, have to invite each other.:s13:

Lets see maybe in a few hours ex raid cancelled or not. It happened to some players yesterday.

This gives me a question. Is it possible for 2 accounts that have the same ex passes for the same gym to invite each other to raid 2 times at the same gym?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the latest APK ?

Stable ?

If u are referring to 0.123.1, then yes, it's stable. And there also seems to be some code optimisation such that it appears snappier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.