[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?
Apparently a lot of ppl have been asking for this. People who made ID like xX_myname_Xx, myname95, that sort of thing.

The charges is in line with what Microsoft is charging, free for first time, us$10 subsequently (not sure if there is discount for xbox live members).

cutthroat

Reaction score
started playing AC Odessey last night

still looking for ps4 players to complete storymode for OVERCOOKED 2!

How do you find AC Odyssey? As a fan of all things related to ancient Greece and Sparta, i know i definitely have to get this one.. just that Witcher 3 is keeping me extremely busy atm and i have the entire Unchartered series still wrapped up. Gameplay wise i've heard comparisons beweent AC Odyssey and Witcher 3, heard its pretty massive.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
How many people would actually want/need to change their user ID? I didn't expect them to be charging fees for this, not cheap also. Maybe due to the very huge coding feature implementation?
I would want to change. My id was created when I was in poly. Now prefer to have a better id.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How do you find AC Odyssey? As a fan of all things related to ancient Greece and Sparta, i know i definitely have to get this one.. just that Witcher 3 is keeping me extremely busy atm and i have the entire Unchartered series still wrapped up. Gameplay wise i've heard comparisons beweent AC Odyssey and Witcher 3, heard its pretty massive.

hmmm got related to assassin in anyway ?

rudylili

Reaction score
Hi,

Do not hesitate to buy new games on impulse. Finish what u have begun and slowly played through the rest of the games that u have on hand. This new games will not be gone....somewhere out there, there will be a copy belongs to you.

If and only if, you are a steelbook collectors, than some titles deserved to be bought on day 1 because of limited copies.

Most important thing is finish + enjoy the games that you have bought. Completed games will be more memorable than games that u have owned.

cutthroat

Reaction score
Hi,

Do not hesitate to buy new games on impulse. Finish what u have begun and slowly played through the rest of the games that u have on hand. This new games will not be gone....somewhere out there, there will be a copy belongs to you.

If and only if, you are a steelbook collectors, than some titles deserved to be bought on day 1 because of limited copies.

Most important thing is finish + enjoy the games that you have bought. Completed games will be more memorable than games that u have owned.

Actually after some thought i am tempted to buy the Spartan edition that comes with the steelbook but its mostly sold out :s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if want to get steelbook edition best to pre order.

those normal casing anytime can buy.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i am in the beginning of odyssey. the game is very similar to ac origins. difference is there is some rpg elements like customise outfits, various options on how you want to reply to people but does not affect the game alot etc. the famous spartan kick is quite useful. can lure the enemies to high area then kick them down.

spartans in this game are puny never eat enough rice. my impression of spartans should be similar like gerard butler in 300.

there is a special mode where you will not get any help and allow you to really be an assassin as the game will not show you where to go or where is your objective etc. you have to explore and pick them up yourself.

witcher 3 still beat this game by many times. cannot compare. ac odyssey is more for fans of ac franchise. anyway i am looking forward to cyberpunk 2077.

rudylili

Reaction score
Are u guys going for the Gamestart @ SunTec this weekend?
I an going on Sunday. Hope to see and try those demos new games that yet to be released.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are u guys going for the Gamestart @ SunTec this weekend?
I an going on Sunday. Hope to see and try those demos new games that yet to be released.

Nothing much... Lots of board games and card games

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i am in the beginning of odyssey. the game is very similar to ac origins. difference is there is some rpg elements like customise outfits, various options on how you want to reply to people but does not affect the game alot etc. the famous spartan kick is quite useful. can lure the enemies to high area then kick them down.

spartans in this game are puny never eat enough rice. my impression of spartans should be similar like gerard butler in 300.

there is a special mode where you will not get any help and allow you to really be an assassin as the game will not show you where to go or where is your objective etc. you have to explore and pick them up yourself.

witcher 3 still beat this game by many times. cannot compare. ac odyssey is more for fans of ac franchise. anyway i am looking forward to cyberpunk 2077.

Too bad cyberpunk is fps. That minus off 30% of my interest

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

rudylili

Reaction score
I should have read your reply earlier. This year Gamestart is a waste of time & money. Absolutely no new PS4 games demos to try. WORST exhibition I ever come to....even the normal comex is better than this.

Nothing much... Lots of board games and card games

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I should have read your reply earlier. This year Gamestart is a waste of time & money. Absolutely no new PS4 games demos to try. WORST exhibition I ever come to....even the normal comex is better than this.
comex got spidey demo. see the gameplay and graphics i knew have to po and play on day 1.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad cyberpunk is fps. That minus off 30% of my interest

i no problem with fps. maybe can switch between 1st and 3rd person.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.