QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s werid when ur income exceed $30,000 and AA credit rating . But Citi still denied your credit card application ....
there is no reason provided why bank reject ur application the most u can wait mths than apply again

dhwang_best

Reaction score
Just know that on top of 1.2 miles, you can also enjoy Citi rebates at participating merchants.

For example at Sheng Siong, 2% rebates for amount > 50. 10% rebates at Starbucks for amount > 10

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the exclusions now are universal across cards from uob citibank dbs ocbc etc with the latest changes from Citibank on 4th oct

Not really, SP services not excluded from uob and dbs altitude and posb everyday card.

icyboiz

Reaction score
It’s werid when ur income exceed $30,000 and AA credit rating . But Citi still denied your credit card application ....

mine too. no bad records, requirement hit. but rejected as well. i wanted to just have a card and use it for everything, was looking at the citibank miles card cause of the rewards pt and miles point that never expires. but now im forced to look for other bank card. goodbye citibank lol

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
The last generous bank has joined the mafia. Citi cards was the go to for many miscellaneous spends. Now all of these no longer clock pts/miles.

Sigh.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last generous bank has joined the mafia. Citi cards was the go to for many miscellaneous spends. Now all of these no longer clock pts/miles.

Sigh.

Totally agree. Last time Citi PM was so general purpose that whenever I can't think of what card to use, Citi PM will be out.

zensushi

Reaction score
Just know that on top of 1.2 miles, you can also enjoy Citi rebates at participating merchants.

For example at Sheng Siong, 2% rebates for amount > 50. 10% rebates at Starbucks for amount > 10

This is the confusing bit...Subway, for example, earns the Citi Rewards rebates which are redeemable at the store.

On one occasion when I topped up fuel at Shell (usually patronise Esso...), was asked if I wanted to redeem $5 using "points". Found out afterwards that it was miles that were deducted, rather than Citi Rewards rebates. :mad: :(

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
This thread will slowly die after Citi changes its TnCs.

Altitude serves similar but better. At least, the points can be pooled with other cards.

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just keep the card for the lounge entry now is wait when they release the dragonpass and see how bad it can go

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.