Phanteks P300 side LED not lighting up

tribe

Reaction score
Hi Corbell, I bought Phanteks P300 from Lazada previously. I think i connected the front panel correctly, but the inbuilt LED strip at the side panel is not lighting up. The power button, hdd LED, all light up with no issues.

1. is the side panel LED sharing the same SATA connector as the power button/hdd LED?

2. Do I need to install or press any button specifically to activate the side panel LED?

3. there is still 2 cables from the front panel that is not connected, 1 is a 3 pin connector which i think is the fan? other one has a sticker saying it is only to be used with Phanteks RGB LED strips.

Is there something i am missing or the casing in built LED strip is DOA? I bought this sometime back but only started using it this month after completing the build. Using Ryzen 2600X with MSI Tomahawk B450.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Can you PM us your name and contact no.?
Will get my our guys to check with you. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.