2018 iPad Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that the the new iPad Pro will be one A12X processor and comes with USB Type C.

Expect the new iPad to be a beast!

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
lGWlu7p.jpg

Leaked CAD photo, source from the same person who leaked out XR

niinoo

Reaction score
I don't think the new iPad Pro will be released this year right? Maybe the earliest would be early next year?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think the new iPad Pro will be released this year right? Maybe the earliest would be early next year?

rumor is there will b an iPad event this month. guess we'll know soon enough.

daniely2018

Reaction score
Lots of rumors and also found in the code of iOS 12.1 that new iPad pro will be released this year. Most likely this month, just need to wait

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Confirmed release for this. Latest by November.

If anyone has the Apple Keyboard accessories, it cannot be used on the new iPad Pro since the new smart connect is just above the USB-C port.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirmed release for this. Latest by November.

If anyone has the Apple Keyboard accessories, it cannot be used on the new iPad Pro since the new smart connect is just above the USB-C port.

wow serious. many ppl will flip out :s22:

qyc_91

Reaction score
Not a chance for OLED to be in iPad. Besides, there wont be anymore iPad Mini.

Hais I love iPad mini :( why everything has to go bigger? bigger size, bigger screen, bigger price tag but our purchasing power only get smaller

rvyne7

Reaction score
wow serious. many ppl will flip out :s22:

my monitor, MBP is all usb-c if it can handle fast charging like iPhone X... then its beneficial for me..

but like some people here I still like iPad mini.... but 2015 model is quite old

tec_geek

Reaction score
Why there are 4 air power?
maybe its not airpower but just wireless charger from 3rd party.

Doubt it is third party as the Brand/Trade name is ‘Apple’. And the supplier is ‘Apple South Asia PTE LTD’.

Usually if it’s third party, it will take on the brand name of the 3rd party manufacturer.

But at the same time, it could be the Apple Watch (redesigned) (wireless) magnetic cable.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my monitor, MBP is all usb-c if it can handle fast charging like iPhone X... then its beneficial for me..

but like some people here I still like iPad mini.... but 2015 model is quite old

Fast charging on the new iPad Pro is without a doubt. Even the current iPad Pro can be fast charged too.

rvyne7

Reaction score
Fast charging on the new iPad Pro is without a doubt. Even the current iPad Pro can be fast charged too.

:p right now IPP like iPhone X have to buy usb-c to lightning cable to avail this fast charging thingy, just imagine if you use the same cable that you charge with MBP for it :p more convenient less wires hehe

rvyne7

Reaction score
:p and end of October is near still no new iPad... really tired of waiting hahaha .. I was wondering if iPad mini 4 model can still relevant in next 2 years if I get 1 lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.