police selection assessment

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are relatively secretive. Maybe that is why they have lower number of applicants? Sorry, But how is this related to my question though?
Or maybe they are so secretive that you wouldn't even know how popular they are and they have actually many applicants that you don't know about.

If you can't quite figure how this is related to your question, then maybe CNB ain't the right one for you.

FHAG_Coy5

Reaction score
Or maybe they are so secretive that you wouldn't even know how popular they are and they have actually many applicants that you don't know about.

If you can't quite figure how this is related to your question, then maybe CNB ain't the right one for you.

K.

Lol.

Sreekily18

Reaction score
Hi, I was a regular in SAF. Served 5 years as a commando and was trained extensively in explosives and weapons. I have submitted my application for CNB for direct entry inspector. Although my experience in leadership and stressful situations is slightly higher, I am afraid that my private degree which is from KAPLAN would be a hindrance for me getting selected. Although the HR told me that my degree is recognized and my experience in the army can give me a upper hand in the selection, I am afraid they would ditch me due to me having a private degree. Heard there were alot of local U graduates applying for Direct entry Inspector. So stressed now. :s11:

Had a grf squadmate who was a commando officer regular.sadly he was JO level in spf as he only had diploma. Just try your luck. All the best.

FHAG_Coy5

Reaction score
Had a grf squadmate who was a commando officer regular.sadly he was JO level in spf as he only had diploma. Just try your luck. All the best.

Thank you for the kind words. Unlike some others who added no value to their responses quoting my questions. I have a few batch guys in CNB too. But all went through to the sergeant route. I'm still waiting for the callup though *fingers crossed*. Thanks once again!

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. Unlike some others who added no value to their responses quoting my questions. I have a few batch guys in CNB too. But all went through to the sergeant route. I'm still waiting for the callup though *fingers crossed*. Thanks once again!
Best wishes, if that is what you are looking for.

wenjie1988

Reaction score

Try as many times as you can. no harm. Wish you the best.

Beaniemeanie

Reaction score
Hi anyone went for the spf direct sergeant medical check up on 14 Sept? I haven't receive any email from spf so was wondering if anyone have received it?

Wolfication

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to ask. On the last page of the submit of cover letter and resume.
What other support documents did you guys submit? Hope to hear from you guys.

wenjie1988

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to ask. On the last page of the submit of cover letter and resume.
What other support documents did you guys submit? Hope to hear from you guys.

just submit what the email stated. those support document they will ask from you to send email to them.

Im`Yoona`

Reaction score
anyone recently went for direct sergeant SA? How was the interview? It was not that difficult I would say, but the interviewer make me feel like I've done badly for the interview. Now I'm in the waiting game to see if I'll get accepted and proceed with the medical check up.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.