[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

jeremysv

Master Member
Reaction score
Once your data is used up, or nearly used up, it will disconnect you from the internet although you can still use the talk time and sms. This is what's good about this $0 plan. No bill shock. Need more data? Just top up via the app.

I'm using this plan since they started and I'm very happy with Circle.life. If not for the fact that I'm based overseas now and only spend few days in SG monthly, I'll upgrade to the $28 plan.

Posted from PCWX using Pen & Paper

Thanks for the confirmation!

haze_1986

Master Member
Reaction score
Check below photo which shows the zero charge.

Still fake news?

Inked-IMG-20181013-141316-LI.jpg
ho w

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check below photo which shows the zero charge.

Still fake news?

Inked-IMG-20181013-141316-LI.jpg
wow didn't realise can apply the 34off for this. guess they forgot to patch the loophole after changing the delivery fee to registration fee :s13:

Hellos!

Reaction score
wow didn't realise can apply the 34off for this. guess they forgot to patch the loophole after changing the delivery fee to registration fee :s13:

Hi, may I know how do you add promo codes?

I have tried to checkout but there is no option to add codes

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any hints for me?

I have tried to PM but my post count is not enough

Edit:

I have succeeded without knowing how i did it.
congrats :s13: to anyone who figures it out pls dont post the exact method here in case have spy :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.