What is the most efficient way to transfer money from India to Singapore?

Devil Veil

Reaction score
I have a "small business venture" in India, looking to transfer money from India to Singapore.

Thanks.

quxton

Reaction score
I have a "small business venture" in India, looking to transfer money from India to Singapore.

Thanks.
Try InstaReM

Fee is INR750 for every INR100,000. Gives you wholesale FX rate.

Devil Veil

Reaction score
Try InstaReM

Fee is INR750 for every INR100,000. Gives you wholesale FX rate.

Compared to Western Union, how does this differ? Thanks.

Devil Veil

Reaction score
FX rate and even fees are a lot better, plus InstaReM is a digital service without need to visit the agents.

You are obviously an agent for them.

Do share in detail how it works. I sign up, link a bank account and will be able to receive money from my partner in India?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indian rupee is not a fully convertible currency. So it is not so straight forward to transfer money out of India. I don't even know how foreigner businesses do it. I know how resident Indians can do it. There is a liberalised remittance scheme and the limit is 250k USD per year. Need to go to an authorized money changer or bank and fill some forms.

In OPs case I have no clue how you will do it. It is not straight forward that is what I can say.

Sent from Dont Take Any Of My Statment As Investment Advice. Do Your Own Due Diligence. using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.