Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Refer to my short review on a "universal" remote that is a cheap replacement for the K2 remote here. It is basically a 2-in-1 remote, meaning can replace part of the TV control.

I'm still looking for the actual listing that sells the actual product. :o

dexter9898

Reaction score
Any way to get Malaysia channel ? I am staying at bt Panjang area and run the automatic scan but it doesn't pick up any Malaysia channels

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

No, able to receive Malaysia channels depend on your location. Their DVB-T2 transmitted power is not that strong. Even some Malaysians have problem receiving it.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking for the actual listing that sells the actual product. :o

The Aliexpress seller I provided in my "review" should be selling the real stuff.

As for the Lazada seller I brought mine from, you can find it here. But as mentioned before they have upped the price so doubt you'll want to buy from them.

sharkapl

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone using the newmediasolution TV box have having issue with HDMI?

DVB-T2 NMS ETA

The box was working fine past few days, yesterday suddenly gotten resolution not supported.
Tried on 2 TV 1 monitor all unable to get display.
Using RCA able to get display, did a factory reset on the box still get the same problem when using HDMI.

The newmediasolution service center is at Oxley Bizhub?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought XiaoMI TV, and I don't have the free TV box from Ida
Can consider these if you're getting for your TV that doesn't support DVB-T2:
- Ukobox: https://www.qoo10.sg/g/612060918
1161087988.g_400-w_g.jpg

- K2 box: https://www.qoo10.sg/g/554033074
1129267989.g_400-w_g.jpg

- Hyundai box: https://www.qoo10.sg/g/427311598
1172033793.g_400-w_g.jpg

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Meanie

Reaction score
Some earlier posts says NMS sets come with shitty cables with QC issues. Try with another HDMI cable you have on hand.

anyone using the newmediasolution TV box have having issue with HDMI?

DVB-T2 NMS ETA

The box was working fine past few days, yesterday suddenly gotten resolution not supported.
Tried on 2 TV 1 monitor all unable to get display.
Using RCA able to get display, did a factory reset on the box still get the same problem when using HDMI.

The newmediasolution service center is at Oxley Bizhub?

ken_nuff

Reaction score
Almost gotten the NMS, went ahead to buy the Draco, works well.

Just can't seem to get TV1 from my area(Bishan) :s22:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I signed up for delivery on the dtv portal but I think I will just go and pick up the Draco box from HN near my workplace.
I don't think you can redeem the Draco box as IMDA system will probably state your letter as redeemed via delivery.

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

botak33

Reaction score
Those that want Draco HDT2-7700 bundle with Funke DSC250 active antenna can try Bedok Mall Best Denki. Managed to exchange one last Saturday.

sacar101

Reaction score
Hi,

I have tried with 3 cables same issue.
Cant believe the box so jialat...

Maybe is the problem is from the box itself. Mine also need to go rma...
Can't believe this kind of shitty stuff can retail for $100+... :s22::s22::s22:

dricas_007

Reaction score
I actually bought this J&Jay dvb-t2 box....bought 2 somemore, working well. But sometimes signal strength depend on your surrounding whether got any blockage. Got one in my bro room, only can receive channel u and 8, my room can received all channels sharp and clear.

But i think all boxes should work the same logic, get something to stack up at the base of the box, so that its more cooling, and box won't heat up even viewing for many hours

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=613002496

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually bought this J&Jay dvb-t2 box....bought 2 somemore, working well. But sometimes signal strength depend on your surrounding whether got any blockage. Got one in my bro room, only can receive channel u and 8, my room can received all channels sharp and clear.

But i think all boxes should work the same logic, get something to stack up at the base of the box, so that its more cooling, and box won't heat up even viewing for many hours

If you got time, do provide feedback/review over at this thread which is all about cheap STB from PRC.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Iirc they just lowered the price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.