lazada OEM Windows 10 Pro

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope.. due to my laptop issue and the way i used it.

While the other laptop & other software did not have any issue.

At least they do provide Aftersales service on replacement FOC without any conditions as based on my word /trust.

If the key can be problematic and they change without questioning, I am not sure whether to go for it although I know of a friend who bought a few licenses

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the key can be problematic and they change without questioning, I am not sure whether to go for it although I know of a friend who bought a few licenses

As i mentioned it is due to my "playing" with the system as in installing Windows OS to additional HDD/SSD which may have infringe on licensing scheme somehow.
Only this one where i did various testing which may not be the right way to do.. testing mode.

On the overall i would still continue to purchase from them as there do have someone here commented as no issue.

Other type of software & licenses i bought have no issue at all.

IMHO.. It is not the key but on my 1 laptop and multiple storage.

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those seller in Lazada selling Win 10 Pro at S$6 and S$7 per license , can be trusted ?

tsteo77

Reaction score
Those seller in Lazada selling Win 10 Pro at S$6 and S$7 per license , can be trusted ?

They worked but not legal. I'm selling a uk version of win10 home for $50.
SMS 8-6-8-6-4-4-8-5 to deal.

Last edited:

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
What about those shops in Sim Lim selling at 140+, legit? I saw MS store, Windows 10 costs more than double of that price.

miketkf

Reaction score
What about those shops in Sim Lim selling at 140+, legit? I saw MS store, Windows 10 costs more than double of that price.

SLQ are selling the OEM version that is legit for one-time installation on your motherboard. Whereas MS store are selling the Retail version online that can be installed even you change your motherboard.

iphone88

Reaction score
How to do your own if not buy the product key from lazada?

honestly anything more than 10% below the official retail price of the MSRP is more likely than not to be fake... might as well do on your own don't need to spend $$$

Kikstyo

Reaction score
SLQ are selling the OEM version that is legit for one-time installation on your motherboard. Whereas MS store are selling the Retail version online that can be installed even you change your motherboard.

I changed motherboard plus gpu and the OEM key still works. To play safe, link your Microsoft account before changing any hardware.

Kikstyo

Reaction score
Anyone buy the key from lazada before? Those key is genuine?

Those below $20 are usually grey market keys. It could work for lifetime or deactivated any time.

OEM or Retail version which cost $100+ to $200+ will always be valid.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those below $20 are usually grey market keys. It could work for lifetime or deactivated any time.

But one activated, if they deactivated, our activated version will not be automatically deactivated?

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
大蛇丸 Orochimaru;127279917 said:
dunno u all stupid or what
got so many volume licensing site like msguide
don't even need to crack

modern day "crack" for windows is volume licensing.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those who want to save $, buy with risk as the keys are
either volume license or from some where.
To be safe just get OEM/Retail, expensive yes but long term wise
as well as if you need to reactivate it is much fuss free than
those "grey" keys.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,
if i install windows 10
then buy windows 10pro key, it will upgrade my windows to pro version?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.