[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

semap1972

Reaction score
Does this still work?
I tried the various ways, but still cannot. If someone managed to get it through, can you pm me please? Thanks.

3xtraWX

Reaction score
Yes, the photo is clear on where to get the $0 registration.

Another hint, you need to play/move around the pages/other plans. Do not do the registration in straight manner as you will be linked to the page with the $18 registration (ie without the $34 discount option).

Cannot be too clear as I do not want the lobang to be closed too soon. Good luck.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very obvious steps and even photo also post already.. keep trying if you really want it so badly.. don't wait and expect to be spoonfed. any more obvious sure picha lobang very fast.. keep pm later pm a spy also picha lobang.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very obvious steps and even photo also post already.. keep trying if you really want it so badly.. don't wait and expect to be spoonfed. any more obvious sure picha lobang very fast.. keep pm later pm a spy also picha lobang.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

If successfully found the solution by discovering the website, got accomplishment feel too. :s13:

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if can choose weekends for delivery?

With lobang like this, do u really want to make the delivery until weekend and risk the cancellation of the deal?

Anyway I have received the sim card already with the delivery scheduled for 6pm to 10pm but postman came early.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With lobang like this, do u really want to make the delivery until weekend and risk the cancellation of the deal?

Anyway I have received the sim card already with the delivery scheduled for 6pm to 10pm but postman came early.
Coz no one home to receive. Even if I choose 6-10pm, after work reach home already 7pm. If I reschedule after failed delivery, need pay $15. :(

If I change to workplace address, the security guard will deny the deliveryman entry and not sure if deliveryman will call me to come out collect.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coz no one home to receive. Even if I choose 6-10pm, after work reach home already 7pm. If I reschedule after failed delivery, need pay $15. :(

If I change to workplace address, the security guard will deny the deliveryman entry and not sure if deliveryman will call me to come out collect.
Then it looks like you aren't fated to enjoy this exclusive discount. :o

Jokes aside, will there be anyone else at home? If there is, maybe can use their ID to register for the flexi plan instead.

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can select the special delivery 7-9pm mah, even with +$2, it is still $0 due to 34off

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I think u can go ahead to book the delivery for 6 to 10.

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought the 34off only discount registration fee and not delivery fee?

of cos can la

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.