[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score
Please do not share the full details. If they want to get the free registration, it is not difficult given all the clues given.

If this is really patched, then the people who shared the details widely are to be blamed.

Wasted my effort to uncover this lobang! Sigh.....

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt expect after 10 years since SingTel red hot promo bug of $0 for all plans.. this kind of thing still happen ah! hahahaha

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway, Thanks SKenny for the lobang!

took me a while to find the treasure box lol

Applied 1st card, the approval was immediate (nric almost instantly validated).
Just applied 2nd one for dad, 20 mins liao still stuck at nric approval *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please do not share the full details. If they want to get the free registration, it is not difficult given all the clues given.

If this is really patched, then the people who shared the details widely are to be blamed.

You aren't at fault, fault lies with those who spread it without thinking of the repercussions that may occur. :o

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

kudos to you!!!

thanks for everything

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Those of u who claimed that the loophole has been fixed, piak chiu.

I'm still receiving reports that it's still working. :s22:

I would rather sic with as many people as possible than to make false claims that the loophole has been fixed, even though I know that eventually it will be fixed.

:s22:

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those of u who claimed that the loophole has been fixed, piak chiu. :s22:

I would rather sic with as many people as possible than to make false claims that the loophole has been fixed, even though I know that eventually it will be fixed.

:s22:

the $34 code will expire also....even if the patch dun go

kiwi8 uphold the SIC spirit...way to go~~~~~

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I keep log in log out almost 1 hr then I got a number I like.. 2 set of double digits one..then at check out realised become $18 instead of $4. :mad:

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I keep log in log out almost 1 hr then I got a number I like.. 2 set of double digits one..then at check out realised become $18 instead of $4. :mad:

golden number need to pay more

double digit is silver number iirc

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score
the $34 code will expire also....even if the patch dun go

kiwi8 uphold the SIC spirit...way to go~~~~~

In your spirit of sharing, you have actually made it worse by telling Circle the actual loophole.

No thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.