Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Elysium87

Reaction score
This is physical copy right?
I saw this “Please note that this is the PAL version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems. Any future DLC may require a UK Nintendo account.”
What is PAL version? This version is different from other seller is selling?

PAL means EU / PEGI version. so if u wan to buy DLC in future, need to buy from any EU region eshop.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Diablo 3 single player gameplay not that great ar? Its more for multiplayer?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

idjekyll

Reaction score
Diablo 3 single player gameplay not that great ar? Its more for multiplayer?

As with most games, multiplayer will be more fun but I've played D3 alone almost exclusively and it's a lot of fun as well. Different dynamics and game play but if you're worried you won;t have fun playing alone then don't.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
As with most games, multiplayer will be more fun but I've played D3 alone almost exclusively and it's a lot of fun as well. Different dynamics and game play but if you're worried you won;t have fun playing alone then don't.
Thanks man, i prefer single player mode for switch games
Will consider it buying it

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
jPEG6Del.jpg

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought 2k nba playground 2
Not bad like upgraded nba jam

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.