SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

idjekyll

Reaction score
Must I die die go for ippt for the 8,14,20 lesson? Or I can just choose to go all RT lessons instead?

The system will indicate it's your rt-ippt so cannot siam. I know, I also lazy to go rt-ippt if there is no chance of passing :s13:.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Hey guys, I heard that defaulters that was charged in moray camp will most likely go DB. Any idea if anyone has been charged to go DB in CMPB? This is my fourth time kenna.. (they counted my 2nd time even tho I went hospital during the IPPT)

You won't be sent to DB if you did not get a formal written warning which said that your nect default will result in detention. They will usually hand out this 'special' warning first. If you previous default was just a fine then you're still OK. But if you go kena charge this time plus DB warning then next time better not default.

Thecopierguy

Reaction score
if i didn’t go for RT but have medical report recommendation for downgrade, would i still be charge for IPPT/RT default cause i don’t have any excuse letter during the period before the report came out

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
if i didn’t go for RT but have medical report recommendation for downgrade, would i still be charge for IPPT/RT default cause i don’t have any excuse letter during the period before the report came out

technically you should have cover for the duration of your window; you should have gotten some black and white or proof while you are undergoing review by your doctors. that one is your fault already.

but what is done is done, just tell your unit asap about your condition, who will most likely arrange a medical review for you.

they will most likely be kind enough to excuse you, but please discuss with your unit.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Rt 19th session is rt-ippt right? I went today, qeued for ippt but the instructor say is training and after I attended and gotten the slip, it printed 17th session but I booked 2 days ago on ns portal is the 19th session. How ar?

maybe you have 2 cancellations prior to that?

please check....

if there is really an error , try to call up the fitness centre during office hours, or call your unit

chillplz

Reaction score
Jurong safra is manual or machine? Last year take is manual keep getting no count till i very du lan

Chelseafan97

Reaction score
which fcc is manual counting

which fcc is manual counting and doesnt use the machine?? advise bros thanks in advance

TingHa

Reaction score
Can I ask, is there a 2 month rule for ippt? I've completed mine on 29 Sept. But my birthday is on mid Nov. Does do I have to wait for 2 months to clear the new window.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

idjekyll

Reaction score
Can I ask, is there a 2 month rule for ippt? I've completed mine on 29 Sept. But my birthday is on mid Nov. Does do I have to wait for 2 months to clear the new window.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

As long as you doing after your latest birthday it will be considered for that exact window. No such thing as 2 month rule. Do your IPPT and keep the results slip in case of any discrepancies that may arise. Take a picture also the ink on the result slip will fade.

punker

Reaction score
Is the weekend morning IPPT slot not for RT personnel? I can’t seems to book the morning 7.30am slot. (Or am I slow?) lol. Always see the 4.30pm slot no matter how early I book. I’m in RT phase now

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the weekend morning IPPT slot not for RT personnel? I can’t seems to book the morning 7.30am slot. (Or am I slow?) lol. Always see the 4.30pm slot no matter how early I book. I’m in RT phase now
Sat Morning no ippt de
only 1630 and 1730 have..

Sun whole day no ippt

Last edited:

tect0nic

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My window is closing this week, but I got injured and cannot take IPPT.

Can I still go for my IPPT as scheduled, and do not attempt any stations to record a fail? It beats being an IPPT defaulter...

Chelseafan97

Reaction score
RT for ppt

hey bros just to check if i fail my ipot within my current cycle and my cycle closes, i have to go for RT right? do i get to choose when to start my RT schedule?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.