Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

estrangable

Reaction score
In early 2017 my friend could saunter into Rolex at ION and troll a xinjiao SA about buying a Sub date. Sauntered out without getting it, and still managed to snag one at retail price at THG@Millenia Walk upon walk-in. No connections, no deposits, no waiting lists, just in the nick of time before everyone lost their minds and wiped out every SS sports model till now.

True story.

the madness only start in the middle of 2017.... u can easily pop to cortina to get a sub date anytime. even hulk and batman - u can get it within a couple of months. you cant compare now and then.... now its all about PwP - purchase with purchase. buy a datejust and you can be "granted" with a sub date.... buy a PM president and magically your daytona will appear.

bringing the buying experience in 2010....what a joke...

in 2010, all the sports models (other than daytona) can be found in changi airport glass case and u can even nego for up to 5% discount.

chillago

Reaction score
Went to Cortina and Hour Glass, wanting to buy a Datejust. They both give 5% discount. Any brothers here know which other AD give better discounts?

smiletutor

Reaction score
Went to Cortina and Hour Glass, wanting to buy a Datejust. They both give 5% discount. Any brothers here know which other AD give better discounts?

Need to have a friend that is a regular at the watch shop and usually it may not be those big brand names but those WOM types shops at bencoolen. Heard this from a friend!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol... now this is the why you don't like what I posted. :s13:

i already said, by all means go and put your name and wait lor. i don't need to advocate the buy at retail movement.

i have connections to get it. but then again, that's not even mine, helping a friend who waited 2 years to get a gmt black. which is a joke too, like yourself.

but don't bring 2010 experience in here. its dumb and it doesn't work that way anymore.

unless you can prove me wrong and buy a pepsi or anything sports model like batman, hulk, daytona.

if not your experience is pretty waste of time.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

datejust can push 15% one.

unless its the popular model like 126300 then that's about it

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now if get these who to sell to? I dont wanna sell to just end user straight. Mafan.

e3l1s5

Reaction score
Asked about submariner and GMT master in Croatia, also waiting list. They do have explorer 2 on display.

Is it worth to get? Abit over 10kSGD after tax refund

KTVFanatic

Reaction score
Asked about submariner and GMT master in Croatia, also waiting list. They do have explorer 2 on display.

I got my explorer 2 2 mths back in Australia for abt 9.6k. I would say if you really like it, go for it. Didn see explorer 2 in Sg or maybe I wasn’t actively hunting lols.

estrangable

Reaction score

EXP2 polar is quite common - dont have to pay more than 10K for this.

If you are lucky, you can even find it in heathrow airport..they are selling at 5K pounds.

hdtvsg

Reaction score
i already said, by all means go and put your name and wait lor. i don't need to advocate the buy at retail movement.

i have connections to get it. but then again, that's not even mine, helping a friend who waited 2 years to get a gmt black. which is a joke too, like yourself.

but don't bring 2010 experience in here. its dumb and it doesn't work that way anymore.

unless you can prove me wrong and buy a pepsi or anything sports model like batman, hulk, daytona.

if not your experience is pretty waste of time.

You better check your blood pressure as you got so worked up for nothing ;)

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
manage to add a watch link on my own using a safety pin and

save a couple of dole

31173312168_56689c6843_z.jpg

e3l1s5

Reaction score
EXP2 polar is quite common - dont have to pay more than 10K for this.

If you are lucky, you can even find it in heathrow airport..they are selling at 5K pounds.

OK, thanks for the information!Will have a stopover in Amsterdam when I fly home. Will check out the AD in the airport and see what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.