Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
https://epic7.smilegatemegaport.com/world/preregist?lang=en

https://epic7.smilegatemegaport.com/world?lang=en

PLAY THE ANIME RPG
Epic Seven, an animated RPG world in the palm of your hand

Characters You Can't Stop Thinking About
With personality and charm you can only find in 2D, meet the characters of Epic Seven that are so lovable you'll even be thinking about them in your sleep!

Become Captivated by the Story
Be captivated until the very end by Epic Seven's engaging and immersive storyline and original animated scenes that will keep your eyes glued to the screen.

A Refreshing Mobile Experience

With a sense of adventure that's been lost in most recent mobile games, dive into a journey through an unknown world! No more endless mind-numbing RPG battles!

The Highest Quality but Still Easy to Play
Play through Epic Seven with practically no loading times in the highest quality, and with an interface that keeps things simple and allows you pick up or put down the game at any time.

Exhilarating Graphics
An engrossing and strategic world filled with endless possibilities. Spectacular eye candy that will keep your brain stimulated. All wrapped in one package to bring you the best experience a mobile game can offer.

OnJaO0C.jpg

cp08xIO.jpg

Q2zqoJC.jpg

M6uWUv8.jpg

wyn3R9Q.jpg

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone pre registered already ?

me looking forward to this game since a year ago.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
auto is pretty much a must for mobile games.

if everything manual i might as well play console games

depends on the game play. clash royale such doesnt have auto.
even gameboy games rpg also no auto that time.

Aiyahz

Reaction score
well the game has a huge fan community. many players playing in the kr version are not korean and waiting for global to be released.

fyi i completed kr and can't wait for global to be released. As a community supporter here, do feel free to share with me if you have any concerns.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
well the game has a huge fan community. many players playing in the kr version are not korean and waiting for global to be released.

fyi i completed kr and can't wait for global to be released. As a community supporter here, do feel free to share with me if you have any concerns.

how many chapters are there ?

how easy/difficult to raise the stars of a character ?

Aiyahz

Reaction score
10 chapters.

in my own opinion, just like any other mmo the increasing of stars (e.g 3-4, 4-5) is pretty much the same context. But this game is really amazing with the contents.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.