[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received by SIM.. glad i made the right choice last night after reading this thread for past few days.

koolkool

Reaction score
Did this trick yesterday night for 2 sim and scheduled to be delivered this evening. Person called me at 6 plus but I was still at work. He was so kind to ask me to send photo of nric to my dad who is at home to verify the 2 sim. Just activated my sim and glad I rushed the delivery through. I tried to thank matchy via pm, but his inbox was full. So like to take the opportunity to thank him here. Thanks for your help, matchy!

qingyong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are the champ.

Why don't want to share?
It won't last forever regardless.

1.) Select the $0 plan until the reach the “Your order” page

2.) Please don’t not Close your browser/tabs!

3.) Go to https://pages.circles.life/

4.) On the top right hand corner select “Sign up”

5.) It will bring you back to “Your order” page (Which is the $0 plan)

6.) Press “Go Back”

7.) You will reach “Personal details” page Press “Go back” again

8.) You will reach “Payment”

9.) Under “PROMO CODE (optional)”

10.) Enter the following code in “SUPER34” and hit apply

11.) You will see the deduction and there you go $0.

12.) Keep pressing next until you reach the last page where you checking out the order.

koolkool

Reaction score
Another question. If credit card is expired will I need to provide another valid credit card before I can continue to use the sim card? I used my old M1 prepaid mastercard to charge $0.10.it expires in 2020. There's just less than 2 dollars in balance and has no intention to top up.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went in circles app wanting to change to singtel dash but realised no card is added for payment. At main menu realised i got 21GB this month.... :s22:

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sour grapes all come out scare people.

If they say wrong pricing, by law they have to rights to cancel. Or inform customer if we want to keep then pay the charges.

So I will gladly cancel and wait for $0 TPG next year for seniors.

hako92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sour grapes all come out scare people.

If they say wrong pricing, by law they have to rights to cancel. Or inform customer if we want to keep then pay the charges.

So I will gladly cancel and wait for $0 TPG next year for seniors.

By law, they care claim them back. But i dont think they will do that. Just hope they let it slipped through the cracks.

Aiya, its over. Mai argue liao la guys..

law&order

Reaction score
Hi guys, some questions below (pardon me if it's been answered before):

1. How many sim cards can we have(under 1 NRIC)?

2. If I were to take the flexi plan and intend to take their base plan in the future, will I be entitled to the "super34" (under 1 NRIC)?

3. Or should I just take the flexiplan then convert to the base plan in the future?

Thanks in advance!!

Graditude

Reaction score
I want to apply for this now. But as long as I use the card every 3 months, they won't cancel it right?

Graditude

Reaction score
Very confusing now.

Heard: need to purchase at least 1 add on in the 3 months to be consider active user? Then line won't be cancelled.

Circle: no need purchase. Just need to use the default sms, calls or data will be considered active user.

Heard: got caller id?
Circle: no caller id.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.