Power Supply Replacement for O2+SDAC

helium7

Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to check if anyone know where i could get the power adapter for o2, compatible in singapore?

Just bought one o2 from massdrop, but the supply that come with it was 240v 60hz .. :s31: Tried to find online but seems only JdsLab and mayflower carry, but they selling almost 50usd:(

helium7

Reaction score
the problem is the 60hz, singapore power is 50hz. Most modern device is 50-60hz compatible, but not this.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u dont need care that lah... it will work as per normal

u do know that is just a ac to ac transformer

though it will be warmer... but it still can work

this type of ac-ac adapter pretty rare one.... so more expensive

Last edited:

helium7

Reaction score
ya it still work, but its also making an annoying humming noise while it work, noticable even with headphone. Machiam introducing noise to music

Dhitto

Reaction score
Drop by Sim Lim Tower and ask those shops in the basement and on the 3rd floor.

A few sell these sort of transformers / wall warts. Just bring yours along and ask if they have an equivalent for local use as the connector size and output rating are critical.

NikonD4

Reaction score
Input 230v / 18V AC

Can buy from Connect IT or Unicell at Sim Lim Sq 2nd floor near escalator. I have bought mine at < $30 at Unicell with a 3 Amps current carrying capacity.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.