[Official] Battlefield 1

Orlengju

Reaction score
Anyone on Singtel having nonsense latency again? Mine's spiking up through the roof. Ranges from 300+ to 1.2k ms.

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
battlefield 5 coming out this year with ww2 setting so no point buying now

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going to get the next installment of BF? The amount of cheaters especially from china is ruining the game. I've not encountered as many cheaters since I started playing BF2. I doubt EA will do much about it, China is a big market for them.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going to get the next installment of BF? The amount of cheaters especially from china is ruining the game. I've not encountered as many cheaters since I started playing BF2. I doubt EA will do much about it, China is a big market for them.
I have no seen cheaters for consoles yet. Pc cheaters are unstoppable.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no seen cheaters for consoles yet. Pc cheaters are unstoppable.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

shooter games must play with mouse and keyboard. On controller very slow leh. And bf is the only game I play now. console got keyboard/mouse combo or not. IF got I dont mind buying, no need to keep upgrading PC. But console can play with 64 players? last I read massive map multiplayers PC still king coz the processing power.

ragegoh

Reaction score
If console allows keyboard and mouse. Do you feel like you are overpowering the other players?

shooter games must play with mouse and keyboard. On controller very slow leh. And bf is the only game I play now. console got keyboard/mouse combo or not. IF got I dont mind buying, no need to keep upgrading PC. But console can play with 64 players? last I read massive map multiplayers PC still king coz the processing power.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If console allows keyboard and mouse. Do you feel like you are overpowering the other players?

I checked. There are keyboard/mouse combo for console. But I'll stick to PC for battlefield. This game is just meant for PC. Don't play any other games anymore so no point for a console.

Last edited:

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting bored of bf1. Downloading bf4 back coz I heard many still playing. And I miss the capture the flag and bomb the targets thingy modes that made it exciting, where teamwork really can make the difference.

subprimelive

Reaction score
Getting bored of bf1. Downloading bf4 back coz I heard many still playing. And I miss the capture the flag and bomb the targets thingy modes that made it exciting, where teamwork really can make the difference.
I still playing bf4 multi player on Xbox. Does the server let Xbox and PC gamers compete on the same bf4 server? Or separate servers?

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should Be separate. There are a few servers that are still full. Hopefully weekends will have more. Mostly are on conquest modes but I hope to see mode rotation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.