Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My lumos just arrived. Now my s4 so light. But I have a feeling the pen will drop off from the slot sooner or later lol...Quality like not so good.

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT
The apple ones feels ok..maybe, attach a small velco to play safe

ksksksks

Reaction score
My one is perfect. Don’t think it will drop. Same like the one I got for my iPad Pro 10.5

My lumos just arrived. Now my s4 so light. But I have a feeling the pen will drop off from the slot sooner or later lol...Quality like not so good.

Sent from Huawei Mate RS...Blah Blah... using GAGT

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1 still no stock leh. get from red white mobile at 1185 can? got free keyboard cover too.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the new Pixel Slate Intel Celeron better or Tab S4 SD835 better?

Posted from PCWX using Note 9

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the new Pixel Slate Intel Celeron better or Tab S4 SD835 better?

It will be tough to judge..
If its a window thingy SD perf will be better than celeron but it has less app aupport (being reported on the Go devices)

As its an nonwindoq (chrome vs android), unable to compare fair

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
It will be tough to judge..
If its a window thingy SD perf will be better than celeron but it has less app aupport (being reported on the Go devices)

As its an nonwindoq (chrome vs android), unable to compare fair

actually see what you really do .. if just 365 .. videos and stuff can consider Tab S4 if different not that much

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, the keyboard cover drop until $130+ nia in Amazon :s22:

shenzhou

Reaction score
Cannot get Zhao Bao to Read!

Hi, I've got subscriptions to the Straits Times and Zao Bao when I bought the S4 when it was offered with 256gig. However I don't seem to be able to get Zao Bao to read when I press the headphone icon. I don't have a problem with Straits Times.

Is there something I have not installed?d Am I supposed to install Google Text to Speech?

Any advice appreciated! I have not found any telephone number to call inside the app for help

:s12:

BassDude

Reaction score
Hi, I've got subscriptions to the Straits Times and Zao Bao when I bought the S4 when it was offered with 256gig. However I don't seem to be able to get Zao Bao to read when I press the headphone icon. I don't have a problem with Straits Times.

Is there something I have not installed?d Am I supposed to install Google Text to Speech?

Any advice appreciated! I have not found any telephone number to call inside the app for help

How to activate subscription and viu premium for straits time? I bought from M1. Eligible?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I feel it depends on your usage. In most cases, I feel despite being older, the graphics on the SD835 is still superior when compared to the pared down Intel GPU. Also when it comes to multicore usage, the SD will also likely outperform the dual core Celeron.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Completed my set up.,

1x Spigen tempered glass
1x Poetic turtleskin
1x Poetic lumos x

Anyone got good Bluetooth keyboard to recommend

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.