Xiaomi MIPAD 4

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Mipad 4 LTE users, can you share how much power is being used by the Android system?

Wb3VyCOl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT
Ixoko50l.png

Is it normal?

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

koko191

Reaction score
Just got mine delivered this morning. Seller installed GPlay but I'm reflashing and installing root anyway. Any official ROM recommended? AFAIK no official global ROM for this one?

mgic92

Reaction score
got my mipad ytd..should i upgrade it to miui 10? read from previous posts that google playstore doesnt work on miui10 :(

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got my mipad ytd..should i upgrade it to miui 10? read from previous posts that google playstore doesnt work on miui10 :(
'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'

MIUI 10 is not stable version yet and I don't think there any features you might be dying to use in the new update right?

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score

is there anything features in Miui 10 that is missing in Miui 9 that you critically need ?

Else wait for a more stable M10

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using MIUI 10 developer rom with mipad 4. No issues with play store. Updated via OTA

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'

MIUI 10 is not stable version yet and I don't think there any features you might be dying to use in the new update right?
honestly speaking.. i think the only nice thing in Miui 10 is the notification shade

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
honestly speaking.. i think the only nice thing in Miui 10 is the notification shade
Since there's no ARB built into mipad 4 roms, no harm testing out MIUI 10. If not happy just revert back to the rom of your choice later

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since there's no ARB built into mipad 4 roms, no harm testing out MIUI 10. If not happy just revert back to the rom of your choice later

hah, i'm on the latest beta.. just saying new stuffs in Miui 10 that seems significant :p

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Reaction score
So unlucky, my mi Pad 4 + came from Finer yesterday but upon checking there is a dust or pixel issues there.

Super sian.

marxace

Reaction score
Anyone encountered auto dimming on the pad?
Mine always auto dim after a period of time while watching Netflix

yes have this problem only on netflix. have to go to settings, lock screen and password and set sleep to never.

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys how to upgrade mi pad 4 to MIUI 10?
any website for step by step guide?
Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.