=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[#정은지] 댕댕이와 믕지가 함께한 세로 라이브‼️ 🐼들 지금 바로 딩고로 가 보는 건 #어떤가요?
비가 내리는 창가 앞에 믕 + 🐶은 환상조합💕🙌

youtu.be/sI_HEj0Y-40

#Apink #은지 #혜화 #우리은지 #🐶믕지

Dpys3cnU8AICqcG

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hayoung Insta Live and Video Chatting with random fans.

Her expression changed when she realised that Indonesian guy can speak Japanese. :s13: She was so afraid she had to speak English, lol.

And she was so sweet to the little girl at 5:20. :s12:

Last edited:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw half of the stream the other day.

This is really fan service to the max. lol

Hayoung said this is her ‘concept’ - giving fans surprise calls when she can’t sleep, lol.

Eunji was doing some official live stream to promote her new album at the same time, then Apink staff told her Hayoung is “live” as well and she thought Hayoung tuned in to her stream.

Truth is Hayoung was intercepting her traffic from fans :s13: like the little girl said she was watching Eunji before Hayoung called her, lol. (when Hayoung told her to support Eunji’s song)

Last edited:

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... funny enough, I watched halfway cause I was went back to watch Eunji's stream. :s13:

Lol a comment told Eunji to collab with Apink in future right? And she said to look up Apink in Melon and there’s one person who looks like her... and that’s her. :s13:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tehni going rv’s concert right? Will camp for ur satki pics! These few days nt in sg will only be back on sun :(

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's more security at Vista, there's security both in front and back.

They quite knn one also, if they found someone filming with their phone, the security use their red laser pointer and wave at him.

The knn part is they wave so wildly that it shine on everyone around the photo taker.

Knn, must be a former loanshark.

====

and KNN, I'm on my way to airport to stupig pinoyland cause the team there insist on holding meeting on freaking SATURDAY!?! instead of the planned Monday!

KNN I have to skip RV for a meeting. ON A SATURDAY!! :(

suay.

you buy ticket already issit?

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mark can share your experience? like literally zero chance to snipe? Best chance is only at the end?

heard from my friend who go.. he say the security everywhere then cuz seated so easy to get caught :(

but he say upstairs further back got the least security

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard from my friend who go.. he say the security everywhere then cuz seated so easy to get caught :(

but he say upstairs further back got the least security

sian jialat. since when star vista up security so tight....

last time go there for missA fanmeeting in 2013, the security was so relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.