[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering the demand for beldum, be prepared for network lag right from the beginning

Then they will extend the event by 2 or 3 hours

So have that factor in for your community day

Just like Dratini and Larvitar

Everytime useful and popular mon for community day sure got such problem and they always extend one

jannworld

Reaction score
Expected. This is not those for display only collection like chikorita

Considering the demand for beldum, be prepared for network lag right from the beginning

Everytime useful and popular mon for community day sure got such problem and they always extend one

jannworld

Reaction score
There’s no better counters against dragons than ice. Unless is the dragon got ice or steel typing

Ice beam is of course for specific use especially the existing ice contingent are weak

Understand it's the best ice attacker for now but what exactly is the use case for best ice attacker now?:s11:

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha true true..

After a Long Long wait, all the best everyone, hopefully 100iv spawn near u later!!!

koolkool

Reaction score

I'm hoping your prophecy becomes true. This CD period I can only spare an hour to find a shiny beldum. I'll probably evolve 3 of my beldum collection to MM. Need another 50+ candies to do this, which should be a realistic target for an hour of beldum grinding. If really extend I may get more time and find more good IV beldum to evolve. Fingers crossed.
Beldum CD is without question going to be popular.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was fiddling through the past community day pokemon to see how much i caught on average

Was surprise i only caught 130+ mareep (i had over 1000 candies though and im sure i caught more than that)

Is it a bug or what??

cutieboy86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was fiddling through the past community day pokemon to see how much i caught on average

Was surprise i only caught 130+ mareep (i had over 1000 candies though and im sure i caught more than that)

Is it a bug or what??

Is possible.. that time if I am not wrong it was also double candy per catch

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is possible.. that time if I am not wrong it was also double candy per catch

Maybe I remembered wrongly haha, if got double candies, then that figure seems ok haha... normally can catch 150-200 at least.. but of course sometime on-going event diluted the spawn

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So far finding it smooth . Didn't experience lag situations like in the previous one.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I m in Taiwan, same here . Super lag and when I clicked on the Pokemon, it says item cannot he used here . Frustrating

Oh Taiwan is super lag ... need to wait 10–15 min for Pokemon to appear , sighting will be blank in the meantime. When Pokemons finally appear I click on it “error”

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Oh Taiwan is super lag ... need to wait 10–15 min for Pokemon to appear , sighting will be blank in the meantime. When Pokemons finally appear I click on it “error”

Waited 15 min finally Pokémons appeared and caught one shiny . After that all disappear again. Damn frustrating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.