View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 04:12 PM   #5381
winster

My timeline so far.

Day 1: 17th Oct - I made contact and ended the night with the test transfer of 400$.

Day 2: 18th Oct - Received instructions to transfer 1280$ for processing fee. The curious part of me let me transfer 1k. Soon to realise I was fooled. End the night transferring the 700$ (400$+300$) to prevent any further engagement.
Got threatened and was asked to pay 2000$.
Said no and blocked al numbered.

Day 3: 19th Oct - AL called home and my NOK and some calls to my office line. NOK blasted them after I explained the true story. Went NOC and filed report.

Day 4: 20th Oct - Revieved 2 calls offering loans. Blocked one number and let the other one stay unblocked.

Day 5: 21th Oct - Anither missed call from the unblocked number but I missed the call.

Wondering if they change strategy in my case or they are preparing themselves to rain more harassment on me.

My NOK can get super fierce if she wants to. I can’t speak Chinese but she can so probably more effective.

In summary being firm and unyielding definitely works (unless you really owe them). At least for now.

The advice here for some can and cannot change number.. ignore and dont read or anzwer smses . for prolong ringing turn to vibrate mode otherwize can be irritating esp in prezence of friend or relative. the bustards will try all means od contact.. the weak will fear . stay strong. i didnt change my numbers. their fingers do get tired .hahaha.