patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got buy Aries Gold before?

Any review?

G-7002-BK-BU_b66abcb9-7f0f-458f-a5b7-83bb35c5a36b_1024x1024.jpg

How come so cheap?

SGD$250 got sapphire glass? :eek::eek::eek:

Read it is sapphire glass cause it is just coated on glass. 1mm coat or 1nm coat no idea. Sapphire crystal different
https://www.ariesgold.com/blogs/news/super-sapphire

Sapphire crystal not expensive but watches profit margin high. For sgd$200 watch cost to make is like $40-50. Sapphire crystal direct from manufacturer already half the cost
https://www.esslinger.com/sapphire-watch-crystals/

Last edited:

midfielder

Reaction score
Hi all!

Would love to check with you all if watch prices in DFS are higher as compared to the outside market?

Thank you in advance!!!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised that
This is probably the only modern sports rolex with a gilt printing of their logo.
Also red fonts on the ym logo.
The Lume is also abit yellowish compared to the white lume on other pieces.
Interesting.
1KYskXi.jpg

sleepyman

Reaction score
Just realised that
This is probably the only modern sports rolex with a gilt printing of their logo.
Also red fonts on the ym logo.
The Lume is also abit yellowish compared to the white lume on other pieces.
Interesting.
1KYskXi.jpg

Imo.. trying very hard on a model that didnt really take off.

Gilt + red + luminova + RG + rubber.

But just by being a rolex. Surely got takers..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imo.. trying very hard on a model that didnt really take off.

Gilt + red + luminova + RG + rubber.

But just by being a rolex. Surely got takers..

Lol.
Gotta say, I like it.
I love modern pieces looking like vintage.
No stress

Gotta add,

I believe rolex used these in their old watches. I think it's perfectly alright for them to bring it back.

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man, Vilhelm Talos delayedn again, now to mid Nov. I am half expecting it to come in Jan 2019 at this rate, based on the Elemental's run which was ETA Aug delivered around Nov.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Man, Vilhelm Talos delayedn again, now to mid Nov. I am half expecting it to come in Jan 2019 at this rate, based on the Elemental's run which was ETA Aug delivered around Nov.

Saw the news too.
:(

I'll look forward to the Glycine Combat Sub from MassDrop that has an ETA of next week..

estrangable

Reaction score
Hi all!

Would love to check with you all if watch prices in DFS are higher as compared to the outside market?

Thank you in advance!!!

DFS - u meant the T-gallery at orchard or the stores in changi airport? Both belongs to DFS.

You can nego the prices at DFS changi but the room for discount is very limited. For T gallery at orchard, u can get approx 10 to 15% off for brands such as IWC... significantly lesser compared to other ADs.

midfielder

Reaction score
DFS - u meant the T-gallery at orchard or the stores in changi airport? Both belongs to DFS.

You can nego the prices at DFS changi but the room for discount is very limited. For T gallery at orchard, u can get approx 10 to 15% off for brands such as IWC... significantly lesser compared to other ADs.

Good Morning estrangable!

i have a friend who is a staff of DFS so i guess the store doesnt matters and she says that she has 25% discount so was considering getting a speedmaster through her!

estrangable

Reaction score
Good Morning estrangable!

i have a friend who is a staff of DFS so i guess the store doesnt matters and she says that she has 25% discount so was considering getting a speedmaster through her!

haha, no wonder.... i havent see any locals buying from DFS unless its because of staff discount. 25% for omega is actually quite the standard. I will suggest you get it from the airport and apply the staff discount on top of it. That will be the best deal. Else get it from hong kong dfs...its the same 25% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.